Do You Guys Participate in "Half-Price Day"? Tips?

What the title says. Do you guys restock aggressively/participate in Half-Price Day? Do you even pay attention to the special occasion?

I've always wanted to try restocking in a legit way, and Half Price Day seems like the best day to do it. People say it's very profitable, so I want to try it out. The TDN guide doesn't really give much detail about restocking, so does anyone have any tips for restocking or how to approach Half-Price Day?

You can open a couple of your favorite shops in different tabs.

On half-price day, almost everything is profitable. Except junk items given out massively such as key quest prizes, tarla'd items, etc.

I find it easier to restock in the morning, when less users are around. So I would just go and refresh a different tab every 10 seconds until a shop restocks. Then I try to click on an item that did not restock in great quantity, usually single digit.

The thing is that you need to be quick and accurate in your clicks. Also for the haggling part, if the shopkeeper wants 5,000 NP, offer him something like 4848 because it's faster to type.

Another thing that can help is to zoom out your browser so you have a better view of all the items in the shop. You can do that with ctrl/cmd - in most browsers.

Should you decide to restock on half price day, try to go for a practice round tonight or tomorrow to see if you are able to grab anything. On average, I would be able to get 1-3 items per restock per shop on half price day. And I'm not an avid restocker.

I'm still pretty new to restocking but I find that everything Xepha said is basically what I do. I go for shops that are known to stock good grabs like Uni's clothing and the stamp shop and a book shop, and I'll have them all open in different tabs or windows. I kinda find that the hardest part about restocking is figuring out what is profitable. Yes, it's a good rule to go for things that have a high price or things that aren't restocked in bulk, but that doesn't always save you from accidentally grabbing junk while a goodie slips away from you. My best advice is to always stick to restocking at the same 3 shops. That way you really get to know them and what they stock and what's valuable. Good luck this upcoming Half price day! Hope you have fast fingers. ;P

If you're new to restocking, I highly suggest the Pharmacy.

Medicinal Soaps (~4k profit) and Magic cookies (1-2k profit) and Herbal Scrambled Eggs (7k profit) are probably what you'll be getting most of them time. They restock in bundles of 20-30.

Of course, you might get lucky and pick up those Extra Thick Goggles (98k profit) ;)

I don't get too hyped up about half-price day, since there is always so much competition that all the good stuff is gone within seconds. I'm the kind of person who likes to search everything up on the Shop Wizard first and haggle the price down really low before buying, I don't go for the normal method of "QUICKTHATLOOKSCOOLGRABIT!". xD

After going through a few shops, I've been occupying the Faerieland Book Shop a lot. The profit may not be HUGE, but I find that it's easier to restock in since there doesn't seem to be that many people.

Racked up about 12k in profit in around 20 minutes, is that OK?