HP Question

And no I don't mean Harry Potter. :P A lot of times my neopets Health Points will be greater than their maximum health points thanks to the healing faerie. When I go to fight with that pet though it seems it always shows that it has the maximum hit points. So for instance if my pets maximum is 16/16 and he has 26/16 it shows only 16/16 in the battledome. So what is the point of your pet having the extra health points? Am I missing something?

That's weird. I just went into the battledome with more than my max HP, and I had it show up properly. o_O

ru5xs8.jpg

Maybe mine is a glitch then? I don't know.

I donno either. :|

Hopefully someone else is able to say why it may not have worked properly!

And no I don't mean Harry Potter. :P A lot of times my neopets Health Points will be greater than their maximum health points thanks to the healing faerie. When I go to fight with that pet though it seems it always shows that it has the maximum hit points. So for instance if my pets maximum is 16/16 and he has 26/16 it shows only 16/16 in the battledome. So what is the point of your pet having the extra health points? Am I missing something?

Mine does this too! When I went in with more hit points than my max it bumped me back down. Not sure why it does this either but at least you're not alone!

I believe if you go into multiple battles the hp goes back to normal after the first fight ends. Maybe that's why?

I've only ever done a one player fight. So I'm guessing it must be what SuperAttackPea said. I really don't understand the point of having more hp then if that is the case.

not a glitch, the healing springs can make your hp over max hp, and when you go to the dome, it goes down to 100% even when you don't take any damage in the first round. Of course if you take more, then it subtracts from your current hp.

Ah, that makes sense! Well, it's nice to have that little boost then.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.