Scratchies...?

meow888_

Haunted Woods because you can buy one every two hours and because I manage to win something relatively often, even if it's snowballs or junky spooky foods. I just like to win, whatever the prize :P

But Lost Desert is more fun, because you actually get to scratch the stuff off the scratchcard.

I get Lost Desert Scratchcards. It's every four hours so not as long as Ice Caves and I've gotten a few good'uns (I sell them) ^_^

Haunted Woods because you can buy one every two hours and because I manage to win something relatively often, even if it's snowballs or junky spooky foods. I just like to win, whatever the prize :P

But Lost Desert is more fun, because you actually get to scratch the stuff off the scratchcard.

Yay! I'm not the only one who feels that way. x3

I usually pick a random one. Since I'm just going to forget to buy another one until 16 hours later, the timer doesn't matter. :P

I seem to never be able to win on any of them. So I stopped buying scratchcards. I do like the premium scratchcards though lol.

I'm in the same boat as you! I never seemed to win anything good so I stopped buying. Only premium scratchcards for me :)