Neocash items?

meow888_

Um so I just won some NeoCash on Qasalan Expellibox and I'm not familiar with NeoCash so I was just wondering what's the best thing to buy, can I sell NeoCash items for Neopoints and, if so, what's best to buy?

Neocash can only be used in the NC Mall and you can't trade it for neopoints since it's not allowed.

What's best to buy is up to you, you should look around and see if you find anything you like in the mall. If you're training a pet, you might want to buy a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie which will grant you a random faerie quest each day for a week.

Or maybe you'll find a wearable that you like while browsing c:

Another thing Vyvren didn't mention is that NeoCash cannot be traded between neopets accounts. Also NeoCash is based on real life money. Congrats on your win and I hope you find something you like or you can keep it and see if you can win more. Sometimes TNT gives out free NeoCash through events and the Grundo Warehouse codes. Your NeoCash will expire in 1 year, but TNT will notify you before hand so you can still spend it if you wish before its expiration date.