Do you think it's ideal? (SLM)

ClatoEverlark

So, I am missing the #1 piece of the SLM. And I saw this lot on the TP, he/she wants a Baby PB+ 640K which I think is fairly cheap, or is it? (1,240,000 est.)

I was planning on going for a go on it and just sell my remaining 8 pieces OR save it for my side accounts.

Options:

• Buy Lot on TP then sell my 8 remaining Lab Map Pieces
  • Buy Lot on TP and save my remaining 8 Lab Map Pieces
  • Buy only piece #1

Going by the lab map prices updated on sunnyneo, they very, very cheapest you might be able to buy all the pieces is 1.238 mil, which is very close to your estimate. So, this lot is a fair price. I personally have two lab maps, and it's fun to zap two pets a day. So, I would recommend saving the 8 other pieces for your side. That's what I would do. ^_^

Going by the lab map prices updated on sunnyneo, they very, very cheapest you might be able to buy all the pieces is 1.238 mil, which is very close to your estimate. So, this lot is a fair price. I personally have two lab maps, and it's fun to zap two pets a day. So, I would recommend saving the 8 other pieces for your side. That's what I would do. ^_^

Um, yeah. I guess I would go for that. Haha. Since I am veeeery impatient with results, zapping 2 pets a day would be fun.

Btw, the lot I found was now unavailable but I will stick to my plan (; Haha.

I'm just going to buy a Baby PB for now :D