Help i cant send my neomail:(

annie3d

hi guys i was just wondering is there something wrong with my neomail because for some reason i cant send my neomail because apparently there is something wrong, im trying to neomail this person because i want to adopt one of her neopets.

this is all i wrote in the letter:

Dear Julia

Hi I'm Annie, Today while I was browsing through Neopound.com your Neopet __Yumeko__ seemed to catch my eye. I have had a Neopets account for about 6 years, and I would be absolutely delighted to have __Yumeko__ join my pets and I. I usually come on Neopets at least 3-4 times a week, and I have never put any of my pets up for trade or abandoned them. I believe that all pets should be cared for and should have a devoted, caring and kind owner. I ensure you that if __Yumeko__ was my pet I would take time and care deeply for her and she would be able to have a permanent home.I currently have three accounts and they are :

Main account: Annie3d

Side account: annie97637398 and eluneee

My main account is currently full but I am willing to transfer one of my treasured Neopets to my side account(eluneee).

I enjoy customising my pets but at the moment I'm trying to save up some money to paint the rest of my pets,in the future I wish to make all of my pets beautiful and special in there very own way, much like how __Yumeko__ is.

thank you

Annie

I think Angelo is right. Remove the .com from the neomail and try to send it again.

sadly for some reason it still says that

ERROR :

Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets

i just dont understand what is wrong with the neomail