Input on my gallery?

Rebecca~

Awh really? Thanks so much! I can't code for toffee, but I can do images fine ^^

I have a Pirate Jelly to get (amongst other things) priced at 10m+ >< this gallery is gonan take years but I've finally found one I really like.

When you've completed yours and you eventually win gallery spotlight (you should!) will you keep it the same or try something different?

For sure! :) I'll send it to you in a PM. All you'll have to do is replace the header and footer, and change the colours to match. :) It shouldn't be too hard, but if you need help, feel free to ask!

I'm not sure! I really like my gallery, so unless something else strikes my fancy, I'll prolly just keep it. :3

Awww, your gallery will be awesome when it's done! Pirate stuff is so cute. :)

Whaaaat? pirate Jellies are WORTH SOMETHING? D: I got one from the Giant Jelly, and I discarded it. DDDDDDDDDD: NOOOOOOOOOO. ;___;

For sure! :) I'll send it to you in a PM. All you'll have to do is replace the header and footer, and change the colours to match. :) It shouldn't be too hard, but if you need help, feel free to ask!

I'm not sure! I really like my gallery, so unless something else strikes my fancy, I'll prolly just keep it. :3

Awww, your gallery will be awesome when it's done! Pirate stuff is so cute. :)

Whaaaat? pirate Jellies are WORTH SOMETHING? D: I got one from the Giant Jelly, and I discarded it. DDDDDDDDDD: NOOOOOOOOOO. ;___;

Nooooo are you serious??! I read up on them. For a short time TNT accidentally released them through the Giant Jelly, thens topped them, now they've shot back up to 10m because Jelly Gallerys took off or something! Oh man sorry to be the bearer of bad news! :S

If it makes you feel better I accidentally sold a 200k item for 100nps once lol

Nooooo are you serious??! I read up on them. For a short time TNT accidentally released them through the Giant Jelly, thens topped them, now they've shot back up to 10m because Jelly Gallerys took off or something! Oh man sorry to be the bearer of bad news! :S

If it makes you feel better I accidentally sold a 200k item for 100nps once lol

Oh my god. I can't believe I did that. D: Ughh. That'll teach me for thinking that something is worthless!

Hahhaa, that does make me feel a little better. XD Misery loves company, lol. What item was it?

I've actually done that kind of thing a lot, you two - when I was brand new I actually quit doing a FFQ because I didn't know what they were and it seemed like a ridiculous amount of money on one item. I've never gotten another! *sigh* I meant to ask, where do you guys find your awesome graphics to play with?

Oh my god. I can't believe I did that. D: Ughh. That'll teach me for thinking that something is worthless!

Hahhaa, that does make me feel a little better. XD Misery loves company, lol. What item was it?

Some item of clothing. When I was clearing out my SDB I had so much stuff I couldn't be bothered to price it properly. I probably lost a lot more than 200k through my laziness!! Don't worry though, don't miss what you never had eh? (10m I mean) ... ah who am I kidding xD

I've actually done that kind of thing a lot, you two - when I was brand new I actually quit doing a FFQ because I didn't know what they were and it seemed like a ridiculous amount of money on one item. I've never gotten another! *sigh* I meant to ask, where do you guys find your awesome graphics to play with?

Ouch, don't mention FFQ's around us, sore subject haha! I'm sure you'll get another one day though :-)

I use images from neopets, like the backgrounds they have. Don't want to accidentally steal someone elses art!

Not a bad design! Did you make the "Keep Fishin'" Gallery Layout, or was that a premade? It looks pretty good, though the sole flaw is that there's part of the user's site theme on the top that's being bothersome. This may have something to do with the coding, but I'm not a master at this type of HTML stuff.

Best of luck in getting the last two items, they're really coveted since people use them to get LE pets and stuff.

Ugh! Well, you can join our club of being ignored by the Fountain Faerie. :B

I got mine from one of Neopets' backgrounds. :) They have some awesome backgrounds up there, with every theme you can think of!

Some item of clothing. When I was clearing out my SDB I had so much stuff I couldn't be bothered to price it properly. I probably lost a lot more than 200k through my laziness!! Don't worry though, don't miss what you never had eh? (10m I mean) ... ah who am I kidding xD

Ouch, don't mention FFQ's around us, sore subject haha! I'm sure you'll get another one day though :-)

I use images from neopets, like the backgrounds they have. Don't want to accidentally steal someone elses art!

Hahah, I've recently just reached 10mill. :) -dances- I would love to have another 10 mill though. XD -sighs- Well, live and learn, right?

And ouch, I know the feeling. If I have a tonne of stuff in my SDB to price, I just take it out one page at a time. It makes everything more manageable. Don't look at the big picture- the big picture is scary! :B

Not a bad design! Did you make the "Keep Fishin'" Gallery Layout, or was that a premade? It looks pretty good, though the sole flaw is that there's part of the user's site theme on the top that's being bothersome. This may have something to do with the coding, but I'm not a master at this type of HTML stuff.

Best of luck in getting the last two items, they're really coveted since people use them to get LE pets and stuff.

Thanks for the input! :) I made the layout. :3

Would you be able to make a screencap of the part that's showing up? I can't see any part of the site theme, but I don't know if that's because I have Premium and so no ads, or if it's an ad blocker or something.

Thanks! I need the help, haha.

Thanks for the input! :) I made the layout. :3

Would you be able to make a screencap of the part that's showing up? I can't see any part of the site theme, but I don't know if that's because I have Premium and so no ads, or if it's an ad blocker or something.

Thanks! I need the help, haha.

I have a screenshot of this right here, this was taken off of Google Chrome (and yes, I use Google Adblock):

galleryproblem.png

See that bar right above the Neopets navigation bar? That's what I'm talking about.

I have a screenshot of this right here, this was taken off of Google Chrome (and yes, I use Google Adblock):

galleryproblem.png

See that bar right above the Neopets navigation bar? That's what I'm talking about.

Ah! I see. :) Thanks!

I'll have to see what I can do about getting rid of that.

I love vibrant colours and you couldn't have chosen a better header, it's perfect!

I also like that the gallery keeper (I can't remember what's the correct word) is also fishing like his friend in the header.

I also discovered some items that I didn't know you could acquire from fishing, so I learned something new things just by visiting; I adore your gallery!

I love vibrant colours and you couldn't have chosen a better header, it's perfect!

I also like that the gallery keeper (I can't remember what's the correct word) is also fishing like his friend in the header.

I also discovered some items that I didn't know you could acquire from fishing, so I learned something new things just by visiting; I adore your gallery!

Awww, thank you so much! :DDD

I was so pleased when I found that there was a Techo fishing background I could use for my header- it matched the gallery keeper so well! :D

I'm so glad that you were able to learn something! So many of the items you get in the higher levels are so rare that people don't tend to see them! The colour and species changing potions are pretty well known, but so many of the items are completely useless, so no one wants them or talks about them. They're so cute though! :3

It's really nice, especially the layout. And the theme is awesome too :3 Mine seemed so fun to me, but it's actually getting really expensive. Anyway, good luck!

It's really nice, especially the layout. And the theme is awesome too :3 Mine seemed so fun to me, but it's actually getting really expensive. Anyway, good luck!

Thanks! :)

Awww, your gallery is super cute! I love when galleries are organised by colour. :) And yeah, I'm always suprised by how expensive some YoYos are!

Awww, thank you so much! :DDD

I was so pleased when I found that there was a Techo fishing background I could use for my header- it matched the gallery keeper so well! :D

I'm so glad that you were able to learn something! So many of the items you get in the higher levels are so rare that people don't tend to see them! The colour and species changing potions are pretty well known, but so many of the items are completely useless, so no one wants them or talks about them. They're so cute though! :3

You're welcome, heh I can imagine, it's even more lovely to know the image was found on neopets itself.

So true, I think a lot of people seem to give up after failing to catch any high level items.

-nod- I think the chaosfish looks really excited though! It makes me giggle seeing it.

I have never seen a fishing gallery before, so the concept is unique, and most haven't seen many of the items you can get anyway (including me!) I do like the header, the colour and font are nice and the techo fishing is fitting. My only nitpick is the colour you have chosen for the active pet and side bar, it doesn't seem to co-ordinate with the rest of the design very well. Perhaps make it the same colour as the font in the header? It's a minor fault though.

I have never seen a fishing gallery before, so the concept is unique, and most haven't seen many of the items you can get anyway (including me!) I do like the header, the colour and font are nice and the techo fishing is fitting. My only nitpick is the colour you have chosen for the active pet and side bar, it doesn't seem to co-ordinate with the rest of the design very well. Perhaps make it the same colour as the font in the header? It's a minor fault though.

Thanks! I see what you mean about it not fitting too well. I got all the colours from the sky/water colours in the banner, but it doesn't really flow that well. It'll do a little bit of editing that later. ^_^