pokemon lavender town

cup_of_chai_tea

have you read lost silver or glitchy red?

i just watched the part after the xlaphone ( obviously didnt spell right) and that was just distastful o_O

Readed lost silver? i even PLAYED it.

And i dont know anything from glitchy red (googles now)

Readed lost silver? i even PLAYED it.

And i dont know anything from glitchy red (googles now)

pokemon has some pretty juicy stories o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OK did almost readed glitchy red.

hmm.

Your first good team in the first pokemon generation?

honestly i havent played first generation :sad01_anim: i just know a lot about the first generation

honestly i havent played first generation :sad01_anim: i just know a lot about the first generation

aaaah.

I recommend playing red on an emulator :)

So my first good team in gen 1 was with pokemon yellow:

Pikachu lvl 80

Blastoise lvl 76

Charizard lvl 82

Venusaur lvl 71

Jolteon lvl 75

Mewtwo lvl 86

I remember that as Pokemon Blue was my first Pokemon game back when i was 4 or 5.

However, the song doesn't affect anyone, not even the Japanese Pokemon Green Lavender Town music. I recommend all of you look at these videos:

There's another video but i'm only allowed to post 2 videos :(

aaaah.

I recommend playing red on an emulator :)

So my first good team in gen 1 was with pokemon yellow:

Pikachu lvl 80

Blastoise lvl 76

Charizard lvl 82

Venusaur lvl 71

Jolteon lvl 75

Mewtwo lvl 86

i'll buy cartidge since its only 5 dollars i got pokemon emerald cartidge :laughingsmiley:

i'll buy cartidge since its only 5 dollars i got pokemon emerald cartidge :laughingsmiley:

Nice 5 Dollars only for such an great old game :)

I remember that as Pokemon Blue was my first Pokemon game back when i was 4 or 5.

However, the song doesn't affect anyone, not even the Japanese Pokemon Green Lavender Town music. I recommend all of you look at these videos:

Hmmm it only affects children with sensitive hearing.

...No, it doesn't. There is no way you could have even watched both of those videos, because both of them combined are 13 minutes+. The second one states a valid point.

Here's the other one:

Both of you, watch all 3 of those videos, there's no solid evidence.

Also i read some of the other posts, the Buried Alive and White Hand are NOT real. It's all fake made by people to creep people out.

sometimes disturbing pictures are put in to make the viewer or listener *off* freaked me out lol

...No, it doesn't. There is no way you could have even watched both of those videos, because both of them combined are 13 minutes+. The second one states a valid point.

Here's the other one:

I know i couldnt watch.

I didnt really want to watch them whole (I had to work a lil bit in the garden)

i can read the whole ones now.

Hmm then it doesnt affects....

Ok guys going back to the garden(Coming in 5-12 minutes)!

I know i couldnt watch.

I didnt really want to watch them whole (I had to work a lil bit in the garden)

i can read the whole ones now.

Hmm then it doesnt affects....

Ok guys going back to the garden(Coming in 5-12 minutes)!

ok talk in a sec i guess

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a fan of creepypasta stories. I'm not emo nor goth but I love creepy stuff like lavender town, Ben (the haunted majora's mask cardtridge creepypasta), song of unhealing, song of healing, etc. But lavender town is by far my favorite creepypasta. :nerd:

I'm a fan of creepypasta stories. I'm not emo nor goth but I love creepy stuff like lavender town, Ben (the haunted majora's mask cardtridge creepypasta), song of unhealing, song of healing, etc. But lavender town is by far my favorite creepypasta. :nerd:

have you heard about Pokemon 731 it's really ridiculous, but really creepy! o_O

have you heard about Pokemon 731 it's really ridiculous, but really creepy! o_O

Nope never heard of it I'll look it up!

Ugh lavender town... always creeped me out. I remember playing on a rom on my computer late one night once when I got to Lavender Town, and being completely creeped out by the music. And the whole thing with Cubone's mother x_x I always got out of there as soon as I could.

The creepy thing is the real stuff is kinda creepy too, it's a Pokemon graveyard, team rocket KILLED a Pokemon, the music is alarming and high pitched, and I also think it contains binaural beats x_x

Nope never heard of it I'll look it up!

There's lots of videos where they hack in a real buried alive model, white hand, and such, I never watched any though

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.