Salutations!

evenchild

Hey there, everyone. I've been using TDN for about three years now and just recently became a premium member, so I figured it was high time I jump onto the forums and do ... whatever it is people do in these forums. xD I'm testing the waters, getting my feet wet, etc.

Nice to meet all of you!

All these new people joining... I'm glad to welcome you to The Daily Neopets!

My name is Neomysterion, and I am a professional bounty hunter. If you have a question, please contact me or another helpful user and we'll be glad to help out.

Don't worry, there's lots of good people over here, don't be afraid to meet them.

Welcome to the Forums!*gives cookies and meepit* Congrats!That's cool,I love the water.I have been playing Neopets for 37months,except I was gone for 1 year.Just like Neo said above,everybody is very nice in the forums.

Hi there, and welcome! We're glad that you finally joined us. :D

All we really do is chat, and be helpful and friendly, and stuff like that. We're like a big family. ^_^

Hey! It's nice to meet you too :3 I'm Saxen.

The water's pretty nice and warm around here, everyone's super friendly and kind ^_^

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a blast.