Hello everyone =D

gems

Here's my brief self introduction.

I've been playing Neopets on and off for 10+years already. i love plots and i think BD related plots are perfect.

I try to achieve diff neopet goals, and currently, my focus is on avatar collecting. been really hesitant to join TDN forum although i know of its existence for a very long time. been consistently using TDN for my one stop shop for clicking on dailies.

tried out the alp recently for chokato and wow, i am pleasantly surprised at the willingness of TDN staffers to lend and i finally achieved my chokato avatar with full collateral in nps. :laughingsmiley: hip hip hurray!

will be queuing again, of course for the rest of the hard-to-get avatars in ALP.

The effectiveness and hassle free lending made me decide to join the TDN forums for pet lending under ALP too.

I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know everyone.

Hello! Welcome to the forums. There's a lot of avatar collectors here (myself included), and there's even a thread located here where most of the collectors chat about the avatars they're working on and what they've achieved! Best of luck to you with your collecting, and I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Hey! Welcome to the forums :3 I'm not sure why you would be hesitant to join, there's a great bunch of people here and we're all very friendly ^_^

I agree that the ALP is awesome, they've helped me get a lot of my avatars. Best of luck with the rest of your lends. I hope to see you around! :D

I've seen you post over at the ALP section of the forums. I'm no big avatar collector, but I gladly welcome you to TDN Forums. Have a question or concern? PM me or another member of staff, and we'll be glad to help!

thank you for all the warm welcomes given ^_^

so happy to see replies to my self introduction post here.

will be sure visit the avatar collector's thread, i was actually trying to find a related thread too! thanks for the info, Hali!

and yup, i will pm you if need be too, bomberman =D