Help/Question about Illusen's Glade

BEE.

Uhm, so I reached level 12 of Illusen's Glade yesterday and completed it in under a minute.

I just went back there today, and I've been reset to Level 1, and my score bumped down to 1,742 when it was 12,340 yesterday.

Does it get reset around the middle of the month or something? Are there a certain amount of levels? I don't understand why it's done that

That's so strange! I've never heard of that happening before. They're reset at the beginning of the month so I don't understand either :S

Have you sent in a ticket reporting a bug?

I sent in a ticket a little while ago in the feedback bit about the Random Contest ending hours early, and I received a response telling me to report that sort of thing as a bug. I imagine it's probably the deal here as that's really not supposed to happen D:

You could try posting on the games neoboard to see if it's happened to anyone else? Or the avatar chat?

No problem hun. I haven't seen anything about it on the avatar chat but I'll take a look at games for yas.

Hopefully TNT message back with something positive :)

Edit: Nothing on either, I also checked out the Quest boards and there doesn't seem to be anything about it there.

No problem hun. I haven't seen anything about it on the avatar chat but I'll take a look at games for yas.

Hopefully TNT message back with something positive :)

Edit: Nothing on either, I also checked out the Quest boards and there doesn't seem to be anything about it there.

Aw, that's okay. Thank you for looking though!

I don't think it's ever supposed to reset to level 1, unless you fail a quest? It'll reset your points in the beginning of each month, but you shouldn't lose your progress. I'm almost certain of this, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think it's ever supposed to reset to level 1, unless you fail a quest? It'll reset your points in the beginning of each month, but you shouldn't lose your progress. I'm almost certain of this, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I definitely didn't fail it. I completed it well within the time limit.

But you're right