In need of more customization help!

My kiko got zapped today and changed from red to zombie. I wasn't intending on keeping her that way, however, I'm finding I like how she looks so I would like to begin looking for items to begin her customization. I have no idea what items would look good with her color. Again, I'm open to both NP and NC suggestions, although I would like to save my NC unless it's an item I absolutely can't live without. ^_^

Some of the greater backgrounds for Zombie pets are expensive. Here's some good ones for a Zombie pet:

Deserted Fairground Silhouette Background- Costs around 100,000 NP.

Saskias Cart Silhouette Background- Costs around 300,000 NP average, has rose in value knowing how sinister the environment is for scary pets.

Entrance to Haunted Woods Background- This scenery goes very well with Zombie pets, and it's very expensive (around 800,000 NP).

Foregrounds I suggest for Zombies:

Malevolent Tombstones- Several for around 99,000 NP on the Shop Wizard, slightly higher at the Trading Post.

Haunted Wood Foreground- Still a pretty new item, sells for 450,000 NP currently at the Trading Post.

I'll find more stuff for Zombies later on.

My kiko got zapped today and changed from red to zombie. I wasn't intending on keeping her that way, however, I'm finding I like how she looks so I would like to begin looking for items to begin her customization. I have no idea what items would look good with her color. Again, I'm open to both NP and NC suggestions, although I would like to save my NC unless it's an item I absolutely can't live without. ^_^

Ahhh, she is so cute! :D Congrats on the great zap!

What kind of theme are you looking for? Do you want to go with a creepy, I'm going to eat your braaaaaaaaains look, or something completely different?

Some of the greater backgrounds for Zombie pets are expensive. Here's some good ones for a Zombie pet:

Deserted Fairground Silhouette Background- Costs around 100,000 NP.

Saskias Cart Silhouette Background- Costs around 300,000 NP average, has rose in value knowing how sinister the environment is for scary pets.

Entrance to Haunted Woods Background- This scenery goes very well with Zombie pets, and it's very expensive (around 800,000 NP).

Foregrounds I suggest for Zombies:

Malevolent Tombstones- Several for around 99,000 NP on the Shop Wizard, slightly higher at the Trading Post.

Haunted Wood Foreground- Still a pretty new item, sells for 450,000 NP currently at the Trading Post.

I'll find more stuff for Zombies later on.

Thank you for the suggestions. ^_^ I really do like that Haunted Woods Background, but it does cost a pretty nice chunk of change.

Ahhh, she is so cute! :D Congrats on the great zap!

What kind of theme are you looking for? Do you want to go with a creepy, I'm going to eat your braaaaaaaaains look, or something completely different?

Thank you! I definitely want to go with the creepy, eat your brains look. :P