Deluxe Pirate Paintbrush Set?

Very new to customisation and I don't get any of it lol.

I went on dress to impress and fitted out my buzz, with lots of Pirate Buzz Gears, it says it's part of a Deluxe Pirate Paintbrush Set? How do I go about getting one of those?

Very new to customisation and I don't get any of it lol.

I went on dress to impress and fitted out my buzz, with lots of Pirate Buzz Gears, it says it's part of a Deluxe Pirate Paintbrush Set? How do I go about getting one of those?

Deluxe Paint Brush set? In order to get the Pirate Buzz clothes, you'll have to paint a Buzz Pirate if you'd like to obtain all the stuff it has (this is the main way of getting Deluxe Paint Brush clothing).

Also, you can't remove Deluxe Paint Brush clothing from your closet. The only way you can remove it is to transfer the pet to another account with the respective pet and colour the Deluxe Paint Brush clothes belong to. You can not buy Deluxe Paint Brush clothes anywhere in Neopia.

Deluxe Paint Brush set? In order to get the Pirate Buzz clothes, you'll have to paint a Buzz Pirate if you'd like to obtain all the stuff it has (this is the main way of getting Deluxe Paint Brush clothing).

Also, you can't remove Deluxe Paint Brush clothing from your closet. The only way you can remove it is to transfer the pet to another account with the respective pet and colour the Deluxe Paint Brush clothes belong to. You can not buy Deluxe Paint Brush clothes anywhere in Neopia.

Hmm, ok thanks :-( I like a Grey buzz with the pirate clothes though.

Don't think this customisation stuff is for me afterall, I don't want a pirate buzz just the clothes on a grey buzz.

Thanks for the response btw

No that's fine - you'll keep the clothes. That's the order you need to paint them if you want a Grey Buzz with Pirate clothes.

Nice, thank you. Just need an FFQ now then, then 1m on a Pirate PB and then paint Grey through FFQ. Thanks for your help everyone!

When I paint grey, do I need to take off the pirate clothes to keep them? or does it not matter?

It doesn't matter. The clothing will automatically stay. The only way to lose PB clothes, is to transfer the pet to another account, while it's still the color that matches the clothes.

Like my Pirate Draik. Even though my other Draik was wearing some of the Pirate clothes, when I transferred her to a side, all her pirate clothes went with her, even the item my other pet was wearing.

So as long as you don't transfer (or at least return it to your account) before painting, you'll keep the clothes.

It doesn't matter. The clothing will automatically stay. The only way to lose PB clothes, is to transfer the pet to another account, while it's still the color that matches the clothes.

Like my Pirate Draik. Even though my other Draik was wearing some of the Pirate clothes, when I transferred her to a side, all her pirate clothes went with her, even the item my other pet was wearing.

So as long as you don't transfer (or at least return it to your account) before painting, you'll keep the clothes.

Ah ok I think I've got it now :-)

If I had a pirate pet on a side account, and I zapped it and it turned wraith or something, and I transfered it to my main, it'd lose the pirate clothes and be just a wraith?

The pirate clothes would remain on your side account. The only way to transfer PB clothes, is on a pet of proper color.

You want to make sure the pet is on the right account before you zap or repaint so you don't end up having the clothes stuck on the wrong account.

My Pirate Draik will be painted Maraquan for a side account, but I'll be moving her to my main to paint her, so the pirate clothes will be on my main for use. Otherwise, they'd be stuck on my side with no pet to use them.

The pirate clothes would remain on your side account. The only way to transfer PB clothes, is on a pet of proper color.

You want to make sure the pet is on the right account before you zap or repaint so you don't end up having the clothes stuck on the wrong account.

My Pirate Draik will be painted Maraquan for a side account, but I'll be moving her to my main to paint her, so the pirate clothes will be on my main for use. Otherwise, they'd be stuck on my side with no pet to use them.

Ah ok thanks, think I got it all now. *goes to bid on Pirate PB :-D*