cyberharassment/cyberbullying on neopets

Gino Orlando

Okay there is this user, I won't mention his username since he keeps getting frozen. Anyawys this user I think he is cyber stalking my neofriend who also is a member of this site the cyber stalker is making false accusations against him. The false accuser is 14(the same age as me) and bullying a 10 year old online. I heard of cyber stalking and cyber bullying I am wondering if this is illegal.

Also why do some people have to be jerks when they are playing neopets?

Gino is talking about me by the way. Anyways the user said he will keep bothering me until I quit neopets. I keep blocking him but he keeps making new accounts, same username different number he is on number 14 now. He bragged about how he already made one person quit neopets because he kept stalking them.

Report them! TNT takes this sort of thing seriously, and will more than likely IP ban them for this. That should help clear up the issue on Neo in the very least.

Anime is absolutely right. Report this user and also I would recommend not replying to any of this person's neomails as well. And when you report give TNT as much information as possible so they can deal with it quickly.

• 4 weeks later...