Help needed with the Hunter constellation

Sashian

I have nearly completed the Altador Plot, but have found myself unable to access the Hunter constellation - I have the star coordinates, but when I click on them it says it doesnt match. I have tried to find them in both IE and Chrome, and have visited the archivist, janitor and astronomy club after finding the constellation, but no luck. I also cleared my internet cashe, but that has not helped. Can anyone give me advice as to what I am doing wrong? Is there a certain order that the stars have to be connected in perhaps? Thank you for your help!

Are you completely sure that you've clicked 'Continue' after each completed step? I can't really think of anything else that might be causing you trouble :c

Something I would do is to fully clear your browser's cache and try again. Go through each step.

Or possibly try a different browser. Sometimes it's just a simple error on the computer that messes up the whole system.

okay, thank you :) ill try that again!

It worked :) thank you so much! i went on firefox and it worked! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.