vyvren

I hope I'm posting this in the right place c:

One of my first zaps was a really lucky one, it turned Cokitie orange which gave me the Forever Orange avatar. I haven't zapper her since because I was thinking that I could lend her to others that wants the above mentioned avatar. My question is, does TDN have specific avatar pet accounts to which I could transfer her (if it is of interest)? And is it of interest?

--

Thank you for the answer, Spritzie c:

Edited by vyvren

Congrats on the zap! We appreciate the offer, but we currently have all of the pets we need for the avatar lending.

So at this point, you could either lend the pet out yourself, or just keep zapping.

I'd keep zapping, there's a lot of cool grundo colours out there.

Or if you think it's a shame the colour goes to waste while the pound is filled with basics you could always replace him/her with a basic pet from the pound to zap into a spiffy colour :3

I'd keep zapping, there's a lot of cool grundo colours out there.

Or if you think it's a shame the colour goes to waste while the pound is filled with basics you could always replace him/her with a basic pet from the pound to zap into a spiffy colour :3

Just started collected lab map pieces today becasue I heard that it gives an avatar. Three map pieces down, six to go.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.