Should I get a Halloween Scorchio ?

Angeló

I love the Halloween Scorchio , because it totally reminds me of Mr. Hyde from the famous novella ... but I don't know ... getting one would defo mean getting rid of one of my pets .. (most probably Elishat the Christmas Zafara) ... but I'm not sure ...

What do you guys think ?

just morph Elishat into a hallo scorchio :) Also, I think I have a hallo scorchio outfit in my closet so if you want you can find an unclothed one and we can move the set to your acct so you can use it on any colour scorch you want :)

You have filled up all your accounts, so I see your problem. The Halloween Scorchio is quite a unique pet, haven't seen many of the them around and may possibly get one myself. Is there absolutely no pets your are willing to morph? Or even move to another account? If you don't want any more sides, why don't you ask a friend to look after one of your pets, so you can still keep an eye on it and stay in contact with it?

awwwwww, hallo scorchio's are sooo cute <3

but i understand that parting with one of your pets is really hard... i don't like parting with pets either...

well, i would go for it, especially because you like them and you have a perfect name for him/her (i won't ask, i don't want the name to be stolen), but try to overthing the pro's and the con's of parting with the pet and getting a beautiful new one.

good luck, i know you'll choose right :) *twirls*

I love the Halloween Scorchios outfit (and the slightly crazed eye :b ), but personally, if I'd get a Scorchio, I'd probably go with Jackys suggestion - the outfit on another color (it's because of the furry paws... o: )

I also think Lisa (Alynniae) is on to something, try weighing the pros and cons of keeping Elishat/ getting your Scorchio.

I also think Lisa (Alynniae) is on to something, try weighing the pros and cons of keeping Elishat/ getting your Scorchio.

MEEEE?? ONTO SOMETHING?????? NOOOOOO, NEEEEEEVER *smiles evilly*

anyways, i'm glad you've decided, you've got one awesome pet there angelo :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered, since the pet has been created.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.