Key Quest: Why must players pick on me?

I always get snatch a powerup powerup but then they snatch mine!And then,my recent game...she kept stealing my keys to slow me down,and I even got dung in my way!(don't forget lint ball).It's like i have bad luck or something.

IKR!They always try that,I now have upgraded my collection of silver keys!(and i have 8 gold,still...)

Unfortunately, that is just how the game works sometimes. It can be annoying, but they aren't picking on you- they want to win just as much as you, and they have the tools that allow them to.

*sigh* and when i play neogarden or orb literation,its slow...especially for neogarden.its just....orb literation has those pink orbs...and my pc is slow,so it won't work.

I (also) get where you're coming from. Sometimes I get the feeling that they (mes adversaires!) pick on me just 'cause I've had a stroke of luck rolling my dice - seriously, I'm not even the one winning the whole shebang, and yet it's my keys they're stealing, my power ups they turn against me, my path they block with dung... ٩(×̯×)۶

And if I still manage to win, I do my happy dance┏(^0^)┛

Anyway, my point is, you're a high-flying Xwee and lady luck's just jealous. That's my finish line and I'm sticking to it c;

i dont think they're doing it intentionally to pick on you. people will literally use any power-ups they can so long as they win, since you have a greater chance of winning better prizes with golds keys. like secret lab maps and pbs

its because Keyquest is also slightly impersonal, you can't talk to the other players and so people are more inclined to be focused on winning than being nice :P

its one reason i will only play with people i know. also if your computer then cuts out you don't get a slew of hatemail about being a quitter :laughingsmiley:

I mostly play with people I know on two player, but if I play 'the public' XP I go to the newbie room because I'm evil. There's a high chance you'll get quit on in there but if you manage to play til the end there's also a high chance you'll get a gold key.