Fliter Tags on Neo

So, I was trying to sell my MP for a while, and standard '400k NM to haggle' didn't work, so I decided to try a new approach. I wrote this up:

You could get this Zombie Flotsam Morphing Potion, today, for the low price of 400,000NP. But wait! There's more! Offer within 15 minutes, and we'll reduce the price by 50,000NP! That's right! A Morphing Potion for only 350k! What a deal!

However, when I tried to post this on the TP, I got this:

The text that you just entered has not been accepted by the Neopets system because of a possible rude word, or HTML that we have had to block. The phrase that was blocked was ''.

Bad language is NOT acceptable on Neopets in any way at all. In addition, there are certain HTML and Javascript tags such as 'IFRAME' and 'onLoad' that have been blocked too.

It is possible that we may have made a mistake, so if you believe that this text should not be blocked, click here to notify us. Otherwise please click Back to re-enter the text.

Does anyone know what was within what I posted that was 'bad language'?

Thanks. :)

Well, here's what I'm posting on another MP:

Look! A bird! A plane! No - an AMAZING DEAL! Transform your pet to an Exotic Island Cybunny for just 2 million NP! A steal if I ever saw one!

The funny thing? At first, I tried put the word "It's" in certain places:

Look! It's a bird! It's a plane! No - it's an AMAZING DEAL! Transform your pet to an Exotic Island Cybunny for just 2 million NP! It's a steal if I ever saw one!

But TNT changed all the "It's" to "Its"! How annoying! And I tried it again, and TNT removed the apostrophes again! > :(

No idea why TNT is afraid of apostrophes...

Edit: I tried doing the first one again, without the Apostrophes, and at least now it's telling me there's a 200 character max. But the funny thing? It's still denying with the apostrophes...