Too many accounts!

delphinebar

Okay you guys, I need some advice. First of all, I am extremely stoked because I managed to get into two of my old accounts! For the record- I have been on and off of Neopets for probably close to 10 years.. put it this way, I was a child when I started playing and now I'm an adult haha.

Anyway, the first account I got into is so-so, only about 40k, no especially rare items. Ideally, I'd cherry pick the items I want out of it and the np, put the 2 pets up for adoption or possibly transfer to my current main, and delete the account because I don't want to have to worry about birthday cracking next time I decide to get nostalgic (by the way, I used a site called freedomneo.com, they cracked the bday for $0.50 via paypal).

Next, I managed to get into my OLD old account which is all kinds of awesome. 1.5 mil in the bank, secret lab map and petpet map, baby pheophin and a few fairly rare items. I like this account, and I want to keep it active. However, I also like my current main which has quite a bit of moolah and a couple pretty rare items as well. What I would want to do, I guess, is use the older account as my main and my current account as a side, but I don't want to lose the benefit of the money/items in my current account. (Also the thought of starting habi at level zero on my old main make me shudder). I also don't want to get iced.

Any thoughts? I'd appreciate any advice :) Also I started to post something related to this earlier but I don't think it actually posted.. if it did, sorry for the duplicate!

Okay you guys, I need some advice. First of all, I am extremely stoked because I managed to get into two of my old accounts! For the record- I have been on and off of Neopets for probably close to 10 years.. put it this way, I was a child when I started playing and now I'm an adult haha.

Anyway, the first account I got into is so-so, only about 40k, no especially rare items. Ideally, I'd cherry pick the items I want out of it and the np, put the 2 pets up for adoption or possibly transfer to my current main, and delete the account because I don't want to have to worry about birthday cracking next time I decide to get nostalgic (by the way, I used a site called freedomneo.com, they cracked the bday for $0.50 via paypal).

Next, I managed to get into my OLD old account which is all kinds of awesome. 1.5 mil in the bank, secret lab map and petpet map, baby pheophin and a few fairly rare items. I like this account, and I want to keep it active. However, I also like my current main which has quite a bit of moolah and a couple pretty rare items as well. What I would want to do, I guess, is use the older account as my main and my current account as a side, but I don't want to lose the benefit of the money/items in my current account. (Also the thought of starting habi at level zero on my old main make me shudder). I also don't want to get iced.

Any thoughts? I'd appreciate any advice :) Also I started to post something related to this earlier but I don't think it actually posted.. if it did, sorry for the duplicate!

You won't get iced for making a new main account. :) If you want to start using your old account, that is totally fine. You can transfer all your NP and items over to your old account, as well as any pets you want to keep there, and start playing Habi-- but make sure you never open your current Habi again, otherwise that would be cheating.

If you decide to do that, rather than keeping your current main, feel free to hit me up for some free gifts in Habi. :) I'd be happy to help you level up by sending you nests or something.

Phew well that's good to hear. Do you think I should do all this transferring via the TP? Also, thanks very much for your offer with Habi! I'll definitely let you know what I decide to do about that. Its such an easy way to get NP but soooo tedious.

God, I knooooow, haha. I was lucky that I wasn't working when I was leveling mine up, so it went pretty fast- just 3 weeks, I think.

Yeah, the TP is probably easiest. Weeeeeell. Do you have a lot of NP in pure? If so, you may want to do that through the auctions. Put up a junk item for auction and set the price at whatever amount of NP you have. TNT mentioned this method in the most recent editorial and they said it was perfectly fine, just in case you weren't sure. If you only have aboutish 800k, or you don't mind doing as many trades as you will need to do to mvoe your NP over, or you don't mind putting your NP into items, than the trade is fine. I would probably do the auctions myself, but I have a fair amount of NP I would have to move, and virtually no items. :) The TP is nice because you have control over when it ends, and stuff. You aren't sitting around waiting for the NP to fall into your account.

Yeah, I have mostly pure that I'd want to transfer so I'll probably just do it through junk trades or auctions. I'm just paranoid about getting chain iced I guess haha so I'm glad you read about the auction method in a editorial, that makes me feel better

I wouldn't worry about it too much. ^_^ I've done it quite a bit in the past, and there has never been a problem. With most of this kind of stuff, TNT looks for reoccuring patterns, or things that just seem weird. If you move accounts once, or once every couple of years, that won't be an issue. If you are constantly moving things between various accounts (that obviously aren't legit trades or auctions), or a huuuuuuuge amount of NP from one account to another, then they might get suspicious. :)

you are allowed up to 5 accounts - one main , 4 sides

you can switch mains , but once you do , make sure to stop ALL np earning activites on your old main .. i'd give it 48 hrs before i start playing on my new main ...

you can still use the lab map on the old main if u have it ...