Help! Chocolate?

Zombiiesque

Okay, I've been trying to get the Chocolate avatar ... forever. Does anyone have ANY tips about nabbing it? I never seem to be able to get the high rarity items, they're always out of stock. Is there a good time of day? I'm on EST in the US. Any help would be appreciated! :P

Good luck! I've been struggling with the same avatar. I have never even seen one in stock, let alone been able to nab it. >.>

It really just depends on luck, and constant vigilance XD. Just keep the shop open in a tab and refresh every so often?

Casually practice all of July and really go for it on August 3rd as it will be Half Price day. The shop will be a lot faster moving in its restocks and you'll have a lot more chances than you would in a regular day.

My other advice is don't look at the item picture or item name. ONLY look at the price for 5,000 nps (2,500 on half price day) It will save you seconds and hopefully give enough of an edge to beat out the others trying too.

Just like everyone else I've been trying to get this av for a while now. I suggest that you take a look at the tdn list of chocolate items here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/chocolate-list/ and that you study the items in the shop. A lot of the 2500 and 5000 np items are worth less than you'd buy them for so its best to get an idea of what items frequently stock and aren't worth much. Good luck getting the avatar!