Christmas JubJub Plushie

GA_Bulldogs4life

Does anyone know how much this item should sell for? Mine is the only one on the Trading Post and has been the only one for a while. I have checked the SSW, Trading Post and Auction House constantly for a couple weeks now trying to find the price with no luck...

i believe it's entirely up to u to decide the price

plushies are mainly a collectors / gallery item ... so if u find a collector looking for it ... u two can make a good deal

Does anyone know how much this item should sell for? Mine is the only one on the Trading Post and has been the only one for a while. I have checked the SSW, Trading Post and Auction House constantly for a couple weeks now trying to find the price with no luck...

Well, I found this on Jellyneo:

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=46904

But yea, I guess you may just keep checking or make a prize by yourself.

Thank you both for the help. I keep hearing about the rarity helping to determine the price but I have no clue how to price a r93

I think (I may be very wrong) that painted petpets sells for a price that is 10% less of it petpet paint brush counterpart.

I saw a Christmas Petpet Paintbrush just now on the TP for around 56K, the others don't have a price up.

Like Angelo and Izibizi suggested, you may have to set the price yourself or keep checking.

Edited by rainshower

I think (I may be very wrong) that painted petpets sells for a price that is 10% less of it petpet paint brush counterpart.

I saw a Christmas Petpet Paintbrush just now on the TP for around 56K, the others don't have a price up.

Like Angelo and Izibizi suggested, you may have to set the price yourself or keep checking.

I think the OP is talking about a plushie ;)

Out of curiousity, did you restock it?