Hello People!

Hiii, I'm new to this forum. I signed up 'cause TDN was just helping me loads with neopets since I just started playing again after 4+ years. Anyhoo, you all can call me PP (yes, I know. I don't need to hear your snarky comments :P), it's an abbreviation for my super asian name. I'm 21 and I just graduated from a university in New York. So now I'm back home in the west coast, with naught but only a 20 hours/week job! So I have lotsa spare time for neopets. :) Excited to meetchu all.

I'll just stop rambling.

Hi PP, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you like hanging out here with us- we have a pretty fantastic group of people! :)

Hi PP, and welcome! I'm Eris, nice to meet you - I hope you like it here, everyone is really friendly and helpful! x)

Congratulations on graduating, too! And wow, I'm jealous of all your spare time! xD

I am very glad that you decided to sign up with us at TDNForums, PP.

You may call me Neomysterion (or any of my other aliases). Don't be afraid to make new allies over here at TDN and Neopets, we don't bite nor mean harm. Feel free to contact me via PM/Neomail if you have a question or post a topic in Neopets Help or TDN Questions if you're asking for a wide range of help and opinions from other users.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around, and enjoy TDN at its fullest! ;)