In need of some suggestions

Hello customisation geeks :)

So I'm in a bit of a problem, and I wonder of you could help. I recently adopted a dreamie: an 8bit Chomby called Longkneck. I created a story for him, which I would like the wearables to reflect. However, it's really difficult finding non-NC items for it. I currently have this BUT I'm really disappointed with it - it's too simplistic and bare.

I would really love it if any of you could suggest some things for me to buy - dont worry if its expensive, if i like it enough ill save for it (as long as its not real cash cos im skint) :)

Here's the story:

Longkneck was once a very popular character on a video game. Everyone loved him and wanted to play with him and he loved nothing more than to run and jump over the hills of Mystery Island, where he is most often depicted by many users.

The problem is, that now, those children have grown up and he has been left here in this gaming dungeon for many years. His only company is his 8-bit petpet friend. Longkneck is now faced with the reality that no-one will play 8-bit games again and he is alone in the world.

But wait! What's that? Neopets have created an 8-bit colour!! This means that Longkneck can now finally step out of the dungeon and feel needed and loved again!

Keeping this in mind, the current customisation has the idea that the cobwebs represent years of loneliness but the door is open and there's light in the staircase so he can finally get out.

So yeah, thanks for your help!!

Awww, that is such a cute story! :3 I'm afriad I'm pretty terrible at customising, so hopefully someone can help more. Best of luck! :3

I'm bad as well,but I could help...ok maybe.I love your story and I might find an idea.

Hmmm...that is difficult, as the cover of darkness foreground obscures a lot of the trinkets you could add.

I found a cave foreground that works with cover of darkness:http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/198397

It kind of makes it look like he's stepping out of his dungeon and into to world.

A couple of other items that caught my eye are the cobweb foreground and the Brightvale prison bg:http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/198398

The bg is neat because there is light in the doorway so you can sort of see his path out of the darkness.

You've created a wonderful story, and I hope you find what you are looking for!