NO frozen

md97

aww thats bad....btw how did you get 4000?i only have 2719 or something.....

she could have...well it's either way,i still don't know how you got 4000...i tried win,lose,win,lose,and win,but i just got a little to only 2,500 or something.

she could have...well it's either way,i still don't know how you got 4000...i tried win,lose,win,lose,and win,but i just got a little to only 2,500 or something.

If you jump and release the last button of your xzxz or zxzx you get 90 points

Why did you get frozen? What was the reason they gave you??

4000 isn't impossible. Max score is 4200. The highest I"ve gotten is 3947 though, but I messed up quite a bit still xD

I'm sorry :/ I hate it when I see obvious score senders around, one's that even other people called out, and they're not iced.

Yet legit people get iced all the time.

I recently got iced because my friend gave me illegit items as a gift without me knowing they were illegit. :/

I'm sorry :/ I hate it when I see obvious score senders around, one's that even other people called out, and they're not iced.

Yet legit people get iced all the time.

I recently got iced because my friend gave me illegit items as a gift without me knowing they were illegit. :/

Omigosh! That's terrible! I really hope you get your account back! Your account was amazing and it looked like you put a ton of work into it :(.

Have you gotten any response to a ticket yet?

Good luck getting your account back :(. That's totally unfair!

(p.s. I am a huge kadventures fan ^.^ /creepy)

it sure is!why would TNT do it even if your account got hacked?

Oh no! I'm sorry. :( I hope they respond to your ticket soon (assuming you have sent one in!).