MME12 has morphed!

Oh, that's a cute dress! The staff stage it was beforehand was lovely as well though. :) These morphing items are very cool, I like.

A friend sent me 3 of those musical boxes to my side account (solid_rockstar) which is hosting my music gallery .. when I asked her why , she said there are 3 ID's .. which means each box will morph into something different at one point or another .. when they morphed , I got a garland , a staff (?) , and a garden foreground ... now I got 3 dresses ... I'm sure they will change into yet another three different items ...

The dress is so cute , really .. even on my male royal lupe .. he he he :P

It's definitely a cute dress. It looks super cute on your Kacheek. I was disappointed I wasn't able to get my hands on NC before it retired, since I love music related stuff and was really wanting the staff. :D

Now I'm going to have to trade for the dress and staff. The dress looks cute on most of my pets.

... now I got 3 dresses ... I'm sure they will change into yet another three different items ...

Thanks Angelo, that answers my second question :)

It's definitely a cute dress. It looks super cute on your Kacheek. I was disappointed I wasn't able to get my hands on NC before it retired, since I love music related stuff and was really wanting the staff. :D

Why thank you! I'm a band geek so all music stuff makes me squeal a little *lol* I have the staff and the dress now and I must say I am impressed with the way this MME is morphing :D

I am too. (Well, was. Back when I was in school, I actively played 2-3 instruments) I really loved the idea of the staff, especially once I saw it. It's totally going to the top of my To Trade For list once it's done morphing.

I already have some cute customization ideas in mind.