Do I need permission to link to pet/user pages?

ChaosMagic

Topic.

I'm trying to link to pet and user pages that provide useful information, such as dailies links or avatar help pages. TNT doesn't encourage external linking so that's the next best step.

Thanks!

As long as the page(s) you're linking to are from neopets.com you can link them. If they from an external site such as TDN you CANNOT link to it.

You don't need permission. If it's on Neopets, it's fair game. :) If you want to be nice, you can neomail the owner of the page, and say that you found it helpful so you linked another user to it. They'd probably appreciate that people are appreciating their hard work. :)

As long as the page(s) you're linking to are from neopets.com you can link them. If they from an external site such as TDN you CANNOT link to it.

That's why everything is so much more difficult :shiftyeyes_anim:

You don't need permission. If it's on Neopets, it's fair game. :) If you want to be nice, you can neomail the owner of the page, and say that you found it helpful so you linked another user to it. They'd probably appreciate that people are appreciating their hard work. :)

I did NM them a few days hours minutes :rolleyes_anim: ago but haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll just thank them when they do reply.

Thanks for the fast replies! :laughingsmiley:

That's why everything is so much more difficult :shiftyeyes_anim:

I did NM them a few days hours minutes :rolleyes_anim: ago but haven't gotten a reply yet. I'll just thank them when they do reply.

Thanks for the fast replies! :laughingsmiley:

Heh, weell, it is late! (in North America at least. :P). And no problem. :D