Would I be able to get some help with customizing? ._.

I am super new to the world of customization, and while I was playing with Dress To Impress, I was kind of overwhelmed, haha.

I like what I have for both of them, but I don't know if they look finished or not? I would like all constructive critism about them, and suggestions for making them better. :) I don't have much need for clothes, since both of my pets will be coming with their own, but I would like suggestions for better trinkets, backgrounds, foregrounds, if the ink borders work well or not, etc.

I don't want to use any NC if I don't absolutely have to. If you have a NC suggestion though, go ahead and say it. I would like to see all the options, but my preference is definitely for NP.

Okay, so here we go.

For Ansteigen, I want to do a Royal Boy x Faerie Shoru cross paint.

jg01hu.jpg

Equipped items:

Royal Boy Shoryru Jewelled Choker, Slippers, Jacket, Robe, Jewelled Crown, and Septre

Faerieland Garden Background

Garden Conversation Piece

Seed Pod Ink Frame

And for Mneryth, I want an Alien Aisha. :)

2ptzf44.jpg

Equipped items:

Alien Aisha Collar, Spacesuit, and Helmet

Exploring Keludor Background

Miniature Gorix Spaceship

Wild Ink Frame

Thanks in advance, everyone. <3

I sent you an

Aisha Space Suit because I think it's rather cute and maybe a bit more uncommon that the Alien Aisha Spacesuit, but I like that one too (the spacesuit c: )

Feel free to sell it if you don't like it c:

clo_aisha_spacesuit.gif

I really love the Miniature Gorix Spaceship c: Sooo cute!

There's this really cute 'Spaced'-set too, sadly it's NC :c

I sent you an

Aisha Space Suit because I think it's rather cute and maybe a bit more uncommon that the Alien Aisha Spacesuit, but I like that one too (the spacesuit c: )

Feel free to sell it if you don't like it c:

clo_aisha_spacesuit.gif

I really love the Miniature Gorix Spaceship c: Sooo cute!

OH MY GOD. Thank you! It's super adorable! And wow! Thanks! -clings- <3

AHHH, you are too awesome. :D -hugs-

I am a big fan of the cross dressing Faerie/Royal Boy, but, in my opinion, the frame crowds the pet. It looks like the seeds try to make their way into the image and take over. It really doesn't look right with a black on blue, green, and purple. The Aisha, however, is excellent.

I am a big fan of the cross dressing Faerie/Royal Boy, but, in my opinion, the frame crowds the pet. It looks like the seeds try to make their way into the image and take over. It really doesn't look right with a black on blue, green, and purple. The Aisha, however, is excellent.

Thanks! Do you think a different ink frame would be better? I looked at a couple of them, but I didn't like how 'scary' some of them were themed (dripping, pumpkins, etc).

I like them both. Especially the shoyru and the ink frame/faerie background. I think the new space suit will honestly do a lot to spruce up the Aisha a bit more. I'm terrible at customization though lol.

Thanks! :D It's nice to get other peoples' opinions on things sometimes. :) I've been looking at these for so long now that I just don't know anymore, ahaha. :D

I honestly think gif_frame_playfulink.gif Would look better on it, assuming you still want the ink frame.

Thanks! I'll give that one a try. :)

I do like the look of the ink frames, but they are by no means a must. :)

EDIT: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/194423

This is the updated one for Ansteigen, with the different frame. I think it looks much better. :D Thanks for the imput. <3

Thanks! I'll give that one a try. :)

I do like the look of the ink frames, but they are by no means a must. :)

EDIT: http://newimpress.op.../outfits/194423

This is the updated one for Ansteigen, with the different frame. I think it looks much better. :D Thanks for the imput. <3

No problem. I thought that the leaves would look nice with the atmosphere of the pet.

This is actually the first time I've ever seen ink frames. They look really cool. I might try one on a couple of my pets lol.

I think there are seven or so different ones? They're pretty neat looking. :D I hope you like how they look on your pet. :)

Oh wow, that's a lot of them! I hope so too! I just have to figure out which pet I want to play around with when I get back from vacation.

Ooh, where are you off to?

I think the "delicate" ink frame would look nice on your Cybunny. :)

gif_frame_delicate.gif

That one is really cute! Probably my favorite out of the one's I've seen. I am in Orlando, Florida. I was at universal yesterday and today and tomorrow I'll be heading to Disney World.

Ooh lucky! Are you going to be going to the Magical World of Harry Potter? :D

Yes, I did that this morning actually. I've done it before as well. It is pretty awesome. And the new Dispicable Me ride just opened today for the first time and we didn't even know that was going to be happening. So it was pretty cool to be here for the grand opening. We were almost on the Today Show too. Now I feel like I just hijacked your customization thread lol.

Yes, I did that this morning actually. I've done it before as well. It is pretty awesome. And the new Dispicable Me ride just opened today for the first time and we didn't even know that was going to be happening. So it was pretty cool to be here for the grand opening. We were almost on the Today Show too. Now I feel like I just hijacked your customization thread lol.

Hahaha, no worries! But gah, I am SO jealous! I love on the west coast of Canada, so it's so much cheaper for me to go to Disneyland than Disney World, so I've never been to the MWofHP. :( And Dispicable Me! What was the ride like? Were there BIG FLUFFY UNICORNS?!

Ahh that makes sense. It'd be far for you but I'd say it's definitely worth the trip if you save up for it. Disney World is just so big compared to Disney Land. No unicorns, but lots of minions! It's one of those simulation type rides I guess it would be called where there's a huge screen and you're in a little car type thing that moves with what's going on the screen. It was neat. I'm actually dying to go over to Disney Land for the new cars land. Disney Land is a bit farther for me though.

Ahh that makes sense. It'd be far for you but I'd say it's definitely worth the trip if you save up for it. Disney World is just so big compared to Disney Land. No unicorns, but lots of minions! It's one of those simulation type rides I guess it would be called where there's a huge screen and you're in a little car type thing that moves with what's going on the screen. It was neat. I'm actually dying to go over to Disney Land for the new cars land. Disney Land is a bit farther for me though.

Ahhhh, I wanna go! Heh. :D That ride sounds like it's pretty fun! :)

Ah yeah, California from Indiana is a preeetty long way. :( Well, hopefully we can both end up in the other Disney place. XD

Haha yes I hope so! I'm actually trying to get an internship next year at either of the disney places lol.

Oh wow! Good luck. :) What will your internship be for?