Make internet explorer 9 design look like its supposed to?

Sakeru_Kyori

Ok so I was wondering how to make IE 9 look like it's supposed to.

This is what i have right now, looks like IE 8 to me. I want it too look like the picture in thats in this one.

guilou.png

Closer look of inside pic.

untitled-2.jpg

See how the design is so much different? Maybe its just me and I'm retarted and the one I have is the new version or some crap but I don't know. Ive uninstalled IE 9 and reinstalled it but it still stays the same. Or they are completely different IE's I don't know. Like I said retarted >_< lol.

retarded*

but here's a very useful tip.

INSTALL CHROME

But seriously, it must be a glitch or something. The IE9 icon should be a brighter E than the one you have. You probably don't actually have IE9.

See what I mean? lol im seriously slow today. I'm failing at spelling now. Though anyway I got it back to normal now but my flash player is messed up again. So I guess I'll use IE as usual and switch to Chrome when I want to put clothes on my pets. Thanks.

The look likely has to do with the theme/skin you're using, not the browser version.

The recent flash update is glitching like crazy, so if you downgrade, you should be ok. I just downgraded to Flash 10.3 and it's working much better.