AHH help

youngrace

hey guys! i need really quick favor from any of you...i was making a trade with someone, we negotiated 1 mill for the item, and i was about to tell him that i needed a little more time to earn the np and he just put the darn item into auctions. ARGH. ugh. would it be possible to borrow 800k in pure from you guys by any chance for full collat in items? or i can even offer more than 800k in items, but i'm just strapped for pure and halp me the auction is ending in an hour /gross sobbing D:

thank you so much everyone!

edit: never mind, a friend lent me the money so i'm okay for now~

Umm, why would you offer 1 mil if you only had 200k? You could message him and ask if he'll take the trade in items/pure, but if you said you'd pay pure and you don't have it, he'll likely sell to someone else who does, especially if it's a popular item.

Make sure to always make the terms of your trade clear in the first message. Some people like to auction first and ask questions later.

i offered 1 mill (i never said it was in pure) since i had that much in ets, and was okay with using that in case he wanted to finish the trade immediately. this is the first time someone's put something into auction without even confirming, which is odd because how would he even know i was on at the time? it was lucky that i wasn't afk.

and the item definitely was not something that was easy-to-sell--it seemed like he really wanted to get rid of it.

You should have a good chance of getting it with ets then. Whenever I'm negotiating a trade, I always put what I'm offering in the first contact I make with the person so there's no confusion. That way, you don't have to wait with the item rotting in auction, either. Good luck getting your item :)