Trophy Checklist!

kablamo

You know how TDN has the oh-so-lovely Avatar Checklist? Well, I've been searching for something like that, except for Trophies. And I can't find anything anywhere. xD I wish I could find one. I'm so OCD about how I accomplish my goals. x3

Anyone else been looking for the same sort of thing?

I've been looking for a battledome challenger checklist. Wish TDN had one... I know I have ALMOST all of them but missing a couple and I am not sure which ones XD

(ofcourse you'll see that I'm blind and TDN probably has something like that... *rolls eyes* :P )

I believe there is a list but not a check list. And i don't think the order is the same as the order of the challengers on the battledome page. So that is too much puzzling for me. :P *lazy*

I think a trophy checklist would just make me sad haha. There'd be sooo many unchecked.

hahah, I am so with you on that. I am always surprised when I do get a trophy. :B

I think a trophy checklist would just make me sad haha. There'd be sooo many unchecked.

Yeah, same here lol. I'm pretty good at getting the "easy" trophies like Cheat, Go! Go! Go!, and Cellblock... but forget the flash games.