Happy Moments :)

I have been having an AMAZING week on neopets! I finally got to my neopoints goal, received my first ever FFQ, am getting my dream NC item on Friday and will be getting my last pet & petpet avvies in a couple days.

Has anyone else accomplished something they wanted for a long time or just have some amazing random act of kindness they would like to share?

Wow congrats on all of your accomplishments! It was certainly a good week for you and I hope the rest of the week brings some nice surprises.

I've had a good week on neo as well (not quite as amazing as yours but thats setting the bar high =P) I had a few good restocks but mainly, I'm getting into the groove of neo. I got my sights set on a few trophys and a few avs and I feel like I'm going to accomplish a lot soon =)

Any idea what pet you're going to paint and what color??

I created a buzz and painted it Zombie for the avvie. I must say I am in LOVE with you Jubjub!!!! Good luck RSing. I have been enjoying the last day people spend on the AC soon enough all the RSer's will be back.

Yeah, I spent over 7 million this week :whofarted: Besides that, I bought my first Neocash and spent it within 5 minutes. I got my dream pet and .. that's it, mostly. Not the best week ever, but a good one :)

I created a buzz and painted it Zombie for the avvie. I must say I am in LOVE with you Jubjub!!!! Good luck RSing. I have been enjoying the last day people spend on the AC soon enough all the RSer's will be back.

Oh alright that was a good choice =) And thanks, unfortunately its a friends and not mine. I'm just holding onto it which is a tease since its a dream pet of mine. And thank you! I'm hoping to get a few more UBs so I can apply for a ZDAP lend.

I love your lutari by the way, thats another one of my dream pets haha.

I've been gifted various pets to help start trading for my dream pets, which just blows my mind a little.

EDIT: I now have a desert xweetok. A DESERT XWEETOK! I'm just kinda... ! c: