neopoint advice

minniemeggie

So.. if any of you read my introduction you will now I came into several million neopoints via a co-worker. She mad all her neopoints by buying paintbrushes cheap and selling them for more, so when she handed over all her neopoints and a few paintbrushes over to me I did the same, sold the brushes, bought fancy stuff, bought some more paintbrushes and then sold them for more. only now I wonder.. what should I do now do better profit from my neopoints, i have around 3mil....

Half Price Day is about a week away. You may want to RS to the max during that day. Maybe you'll get something very profitable. :)

also stock market is a long term, but very profitable, way to make NPs

(but you have to be very patient) but if you buy at 15nps, you won't make a loss. since you can't sell if it drops below 15 nps, but they all rise up, eventually, hence requires a lot of patience. (you can also get an avatar out of it too)

i like habitarium but if you want to use nps to make nps, stock market, food club (although i find that confusing and haven't tried it personally), restocking, reselling are the most common ways :)

good luck! and that was very nice of your friend too :)

Wow. Sounds like your friend is very wise. My favorite way to make neopoints is to simply play a bunch of flash games. I make a little over 100k per day doing that, but I might try your method soon :)