Altador plot?

Red_Aftermath

On TDN dailies page, there is a link for people that finished the altador plot, is that just beating the altador cup, or...?

Is this the one with a picture of a King Altador Plushie above it, located in The Classics? If you scroll over the words "Alatdor Prizes", it reads "Free stuff if you completed the Altador Plot". I even did a "View Page Source" to specify if there was something for beating the Alatdor Cup, but there isn't on our dailies page. This for just completing the Altador Plot, beating the Altador Cup (or getting All-Star) is not a requirement involved in the Altador Prizes daily.

If I was referring to the wrong link, let me know. If I was referring to the right one, I'm glad to be of assistance.

Yes, that is the link I am talking about, but I need to know how to complete the altador plot. Was it an event? or can I still do it now?

You can still do and complete the Altador Plot at any time (and it's the only known Neopets plot that has never retired), we have a guide for it right here as well an Altador Plot help forum if you get stuck on any part of the Altador Plot. :)

Thanks alot! I'm going to work on it right away! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crobat).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crobat if you have any questions regarding this action.