I'm scared.

Lady Lyuba

After hearing about this: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34035-rip-amazing-acers/ I'm a little frightened now. I'm only at Rank 14 and am trying to reach All-Star by the weekend if not Saturday night, at least by Sunday afternoon, the last day of the Cup. What if TNT freezes me because I'm playing games all day and working so hard to get All-Star?

I couldn't just do 1 rank a day because the Cup started while I still had maths class and a final coming. So now I'm stuck doing this. And it makes me afraid TNT will think I'm cheating because I'm playing so many games nonstop.

I'll repeat from the other board, they probably won't freeze you if you go all out these final few days for All-Star.

The people frozen were way past All-Star, if they continued past level 20 they'd be in the 50s for levels. They max out YYB and SOSD every single day and play minimal SLSL and MSN. Whether they were legit or not they sent in 301 YYB games every day and 1201 SOSD games every day and that's about 18-20 hours of a 24 hour day.

In TNT's mind they are probably thinking they have to be cheating because who can survive 20 days of 4 hours of sleep max per day without cheating in some form. I maxed YYB twice this year and SOSD twice this year, separate maxes and then one day I maxed both together. I haven't been frozen yet and I really doubt I'll be frozen at all.

I wouldn't worry about it - look at their ranks. 40? 50? That's "double" and nearly "Triple" all-star. I wouldn't worry about it. I think TNT sees All-Star as a very reasonable, attainable goal for most people, and unless you got it in one day, they aren't going to be suspicious!