She-Ra Princess of Power

djandemmy78

I was stuck on the Animaniacs and Gargoyles all the way Lol ^__^ I'd throw such fits if I didn't get to watch the episodes when they came on, especially Gargoyles. I also liked Ren and Stimpy, Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, Cow and Chicken, and Tale Spin. Listed from most watched/favorite to least watched. I love being a 90's kid ;P

Darn, I never really watched She-Ra yet. My METV (Memorable Entertainment Television) affiliate does have She-Ra on early Saturday mornings, I might watch it since you brought it up.

Did I have a favourite growing up? I have a lot, some of which are anime though (like DragonBall Z, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura, Monster Rancher, etc.). Many old Nicktoons (Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, etc.) and Cartoon Network cartoons (Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.) are pretty obvious when it comes to faves.

Along with those, there's some 80s/90s Disney TV cartoons that I'd like to see Disney air again (Ducktales, Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Bonkers, etc.), along with some Fox Kids cartoons (Bobby's World, Eek the Cat, The Tick, Life with Louie, etc.) and old Kids WB series (Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Histeria, etc.) that have been left in cartoon limbo for quite a while.

Other mentions: Popeye, Droopy, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Gumby, Rocky & Bullwinkle, various Hanna-Barbera series (Flintstones, Top Cat, Wacky Races, Smurfs, etc.), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield & Friends, Real Ghostbusters, Babar, various video game cartoons (Super Mario Bros. 3, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Donkey Kong Country, etc.), Magic School Bus, Arthur, and many more

Like Sakeru (and what Haduo keeps on saying about me), I really am a 90s kid without a doubt. I had a very colourful childhood when it came to cartoons. I'd do anything to get the old Fox Kids toons back. Also, I'm glad that Boomerang houses a good portion of my childhood as well, it's one of the only networks I watch nowadays.

I used to adore Sailor Moon. There was a building in Chicago that my mother and I would often pass that had a decoration on it's roof that looked like Sailor Moon's wand, and I'd always start reciting a 'sailor moon pledge'. Ha ha...such a weird kid. I was a cartoon network kid all the way. I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog and Tom and Jerry and definitely Scooby Doo. For a while I had every single Scooby Doo movie ever. Even the straight-to-dvd ones that no one ever talked about. And my mother had a Sylvester and Tweety nightgown.