habitarium very slow ?

ororo

is it just me or is habitarium very slow lately? when it loads i cant click on anything or move things around and it take forever to load things , also the pets move very slowly. my flash player updated recently.

hmm,if it updated,then you might have bugs,so you might have some problems...anyway,mine isn't slow on the loading page,but it's slow when its loading(again) on the page...then i can't see the pets,but i see digging through dirt.....GHOST P3!

me too , flash updated itself yesterday and since then i've been having it running slow .. not it's not slow on the loading page but inside it's slow .. like , when i move p3's oe buildings around or when i click on purple gems .. it is very "heavy"

is it just me or is habitarium very slow lately? when it loads i cant click on anything or move things around and it take forever to load things , also the pets move very slowly. my flash player updated recently.

me too , flash updated itself yesterday and since then i've been having it running slow .. not it's not slow on the loading page but inside it's slow .. like , when i move p3's oe buildings around or when i click on purple gems .. it is very "heavy"

You say Flash updated itself? Do you use Firefox? I made a post in the Computers & Programming section recently about people having problems with the new flash update and Firefox.

You say Flash updated itself? Do you use Firefox? I made a post in the Computers & Programming section recently about people having problems with the new flash update and Firefox.

yes , Firefox .. I left Habitarium for a few hours and it's running fine now , albeit a bit slow

i didn't update java,its still 11

I think I have Java 13 now

i remember playing habitarium in the beta...so i haven't been playing recently,thats why level 6.....

I have found it pretty slow as well- and judging from the number of purple gems I got over night, they were having some issues. I only recieve half as many as I normally do. :(