Premium Featured Game

Rebecca~

I've been playing Pyramids, and I noticed that I haven't been getting double the NP. I got a score of 100, the page that says my winnings said that I earned 100NP, and I did indeed, only get 100NP. It should have given me 200NP, yes?

Has anyone else noticed that they haven't been getting what they should have? Is this an issue that TNT is aware of, or should I send in a ticket?

Ahaha, good timing. :b Well, I'm glad to see that it's not just me.

I wonder if the Premium game hasn't been giving out double NP since the relaunch, or if it's just an issue today with the non-flash game?

ETA: I sent some feedback to TNT just saying that I (and at least one other premium user) didn't recieve double NP from the game. Let's see what happens.

Yeah it could just be today. I've only had premium for a few days and today is actually the first day I've liked the premium game and played it. Hopefully they'll have it sorted out soon. :)

Heh, I'm the same. Only got Premium a couple days ago (finally broke down, lol) :) Here is to hoping!