The Key to our worst nightmare

Ok so I know everyone hates Darigan Yooyus right?Well,I searched on google,and it seems like you need to keep running straight up or down,and when your close to the goal,shoot!I didn't try but it seems that it might work.

Yeah, there are tips on TDN's AC page the mention that technique.

Quite handy.

yep,also,heres the link,http://altador.weebl...ball-guide.html hope you get some useful facts there!

I'd probably suggest looking at videos on YouTube as well, so you get a good idea of how it works. It worked for me for Faerie Yooyus (in the old YYB format).

the only time i ever score with a darigan yooyu is when the other team scores it for me :)

luckily i hardly ever get them

same but,I once shot a darigan yooyu ball in the goal,like going vertically up as in like:/.and i scored it today.

same but,I once shot a darigan yooyu ball in the goal,like going vertically up as in like:/.and i scored it today.

awesome! congrats on scoring on your own.it definintely takes practice

I actually have no trouble with Darigan Yooyus now.

I just run to the bottom corner face the wall and shoot. The yooyu usually goes in a straight line vertically and goes to the goal. It's just a matter of time before a goal happens.

This man is a genius. I just tried it out and it worked twice.

Unfortunately NOTHING works for me. The AI avoid the Darigan ball like the plague, and the tricks I try using as said here do not ever work for me. I shoot backwards, it goes FORWARD instead, or sideways. IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO SIDEWAYS, IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO GO SIDEWAYS, ONLY BACKWARDS! :evil_notsmiling:

o..kay.....well,i hope ppl will eventually help!