Space Faerie Scratchcard

Ashbash

Has anyone gotten their's today and scratched it? Mine had an odd result and I was wondering if anyone else had anything similar happen:

ScreenShot2012-06-15at73524AM.png

So as you can see it said I had won. So I clicked claim prize and then it told me I had won 0 neopoints. Do you think it's a glitch? Also, no neopoints have been added to my account.

Does the JP mean Just Playing or something? Lol.

Haha! I didn't notice that! Could be :D

But I don't know, it's not very characteristic of TNT to use that sort of language. I'd submit a bug report just in case. Because the whole thing is just weird.

Thanks everyone. I just sent in a ticket so I guess we'll see what happens.

The same thing happened to me! I wonder how the jackpot works with space faerie scratchcards... isn't the way it normally works that the nps that people pay for something pile up until someone wins the jackpot? So in that case, if we don't pay nps for the card, maybe there isn't the same level of jackpot as there is a lot of times with other scratchcards...

The same thing happened to me! I wonder how the jackpot works with space faerie scratchcards... isn't the way it normally works that the nps that people pay for something pile up until someone wins the jackpot? So in that case, if we don't pay nps for the card, maybe there isn't the same level of jackpot as there is a lot of times with other scratchcards...

Well I'll definitely let you know when/if they respond to me and what they said about it.

Well I'll definitely let you know when/if they respond to me and what they said about it.

When I went to my inventory just now there was a Space Faerie scratchcard there and when I click on the thing at the bottom it is letting me scratch one again... so maybe it was a glitch and they've fixed it and are letting people try again?

There is a thread about it in the premium boards, TNT gave all of us an extra scratchcard today. :)

Weiiird. o_O I hope it was a mistake and they reward you with SOME NP later! :)