An interesting discovery, probably already done...

RigelB

Alright so, I was looking back through my old Neopets magazine, which has the Haunted Woods TCG preview. One of the cards was Anubits...

0021_RV10.gif

I noticed the description was Binary, so I decoded it, and it came out with:

RAWR

I think it's a funny little Easter Egg from TNT. :P I know this has probably already been discovered, but I couldn't find anything on it. Not a big discovery... but it amused me.

haha, i didn't know about that one yet :) seems like those big brains really work and they do such funny things XD

thanks for finding this out, it made me love :)

nice decoding!also,thats really cool,and also funny,gotta call TNT.

*calls TNT*

yeah,TNT we have a problem,no not meepits,its that antiloop got his tcg card somehow messed up.

That cool find

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hahaha, that's pretty awesome. :D I really like how nerdy TNT is. :3

Nice job! You're probably one of the first to find that. Not everyone has awesome decoding skills. Congratulations! I really like that- Easter eggs are just so awesome :)

I'm a biiigggg fan of Easter Eggs too. They're so fun to find! And heh, I don't deserve the credit, I threw the numbers into an online translator. :nerd:

Nice job! I don't know how to decode binary but I think that it's a decent Easter Egg to discover and that TNT has probably done more! There should be a website with some of the Neopet's Easter Eggs; plenty of people would find it interesting. There's websites which tell about Video Game Easter Eggs and those tend to be quite popular generally. The creepier ones are my favourite; like in Halo, there's this scary looking monkey men all over the place - and you can shoot them. (Though they do not move even slightly.) I'm not sure which Halo that is, though.

Good job on finding it by yourself! :laughingsmiley:

Nice job! I don't know how to decode binary but I think that it's a decent Easter Egg to discover and that TNT has probably done more! There should be a website with some of the Neopet's Easter Eggs; plenty of people would find it interesting. There's websites which tell about Video Game Easter Eggs and those tend to be quite popular generally. The creepier ones are my favourite; like in Halo, there's this scary looking monkey men all over the place - and you can shoot them. (Though they do not move even slightly.) I'm not sure which Halo that is, though.

TDN has a page that lists some easter eggs, located here. It's missing some, though. Maybe it should get an update.

I'm a biiigggg fan of Easter Eggs too. They're so fun to find! And heh, I don't deserve the credit, I threw the numbers into an online translator. :nerd:

Sure you do! I doubt many people even thought about translating it. I really wish that someone could compile all of TNT's easter eggs. I know TDN has one, but it should be updated or something.