Locked out of Habi AGAIN

linsta

This post is mostly just because I want to rant. This is the second time I've been locked out. Last time wasn't bad at all because I got my habi back using the merge method and it was still level 50. This time, not so lucky.

I have a back button on my mouse, and I accidentally hit it. Then without thinking, I went back to the habi page right away, whereas I SHOULD have gone and enabled my low quality flash, restarted my browser, and then gone back. (I've tested it before, and having low quality flash on doesn't seem to cause lockout even with a full page of gems, and I KNEW this, but I acted without thinking).

Anyways, I just reset my habi to level 1 :(

I deleted pretty much everything trying to get the merge method to work (not to mention, I don't really keep extra buildings in my bag anyways). If anyone who is level 50 would like to help gift me buildings, that would help speed the levelling a bit :)

I'm just disappointed because it will take me a week to get it back up, and in 2 weeks, I'm moving back home and may not even be able to run my habi 24/7 anymore :/

Edit: seems like all the buildings that were on my board got moved to my bags as unbuilt o__o. So I guess I don't really need gifted buildings but I wouldn't mind any donations of nests ^.^

Awww, I'm so sorry! :( I hope it goes quickly.

I just sent a neofriend request so i can send you a nest. :) If you like, I will happily do so daily. ^_^

Awww, I'm so sorry! :( I hope it goes quickly.

I just sent a neofriend request so i can send you a nest. :) If you like, I will happily do so daily. ^_^

Thank you so much :)!

I wouldn't mind that, at least til I get a bit higher level.

Thank you so much :)!

I wouldn't mind that, at least til I get a bit higher level.

Not a problem at all! I won't be around tomorrow evening or Friday, so I'll probably send the next one on Saturday. ^_^ Just as a FYI.

Ahh the dreaded lock out. I have been locked out like 7 times now, I think. :* I believe there was a power outage, neo working on the habi, stupid refreshing, browser updating and restarting, computer restarted a few times. I have done it all. Luckily it only takes about a week to get back up to 50. Go on the boards to get lots of people that are willing to gift you things. That is how I got to 50 faster this last time. I really am sorry about you getting locked out. It really is a pain.

EDIT: I have only been able to merge twice. Both times I have only discarded like two items. So once you get past a page or so I just say quit and restart. My personal opinion because all the things you don't delete you will have to restart with.

Ahh the dreaded lock out. I have been locked out like 7 times now, I think. :* I believe there was a power outage, neo working on the habi, stupid refreshing, browser updating and restarting, computer restarted a few times. I have done it all. Luckily it only takes about a week to get back up to 50. Go on the boards to get lots of people that are willing to gift you things. That is how I got to 50 faster this last time. I really am sorry about you getting locked out. It really is a pain.

EDIT: I have only been able to merge twice. Both times I have only discarded like two items. So once you get past a page or so I just say quit and restart. My personal opinion because all the things you don't delete you will have to restart with.

I find that if I have to restart my browser or something unfortunate like that, enabling low quality flash seems to prevent the lockout (at least for me). I just clicked back to the page too quickly without thinking on this one xD.

I restarted my habi from level 1 when I made a new acc but I didn't level it as fast as the first time because I think it was more boring the second time xD. But luckily I had 20 storages out on the board that got given back to me when I restarted at level 1

ah i'm sorry. i had to restart my habi to level 1 a few months ago. it's definitely annoying. anyway i added u as a friend and i'll be sending nests your way

Thank you!

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago! It was my own fault, I closed the browser without thinking. I also tried the merge method, but it didn't work. It's worked once in the past for me. Apparently also once you have deleted all of your items, you can try to put a building on top of where that building would be on your main account, then move it around a bit and put it back into your bag. I tried that, and I think it would work, but there is a storage and pinecone fence that refuse to be deleted. I think I'll start from level 1 too. Sorry about your bad luck (and mine). :(

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago! It was my own fault, I closed the browser without thinking. I also tried the merge method, but it didn't work. It's worked once in the past for me. Apparently also once you have deleted all of your items, you can try to put a building on top of where that building would be on your main account, then move it around a bit and put it back into your bag. I tried that, and I think it would work, but there is a storage and pinecone fence that refuse to be deleted. I think I'll start from level 1 too. Sorry about your bad luck (and mine). :(

I would have try that, but unfortunately, in my locked habi, I don't have any buildings on any of the tiles you start with. All my buildings are off on the side (space that you get as you level up, if that makes sense). I have an inactive level 50 habi on my old account, so I tried the building thing with that.. but maybe it didn't work because I already had buildings on the map, and 90% of the buildings were already in the exact same spots lol

i sent you a NF request too, i've been rather slack with my habitarium lately, but i'll send you nests :D feel free to neomail me if and when you want something different.

also i generally do a help out too, normally i'll repair resources, but if you prefer i look after a P3 or repair a building, i'll make a note :)

i sent you a NF request too, i've been rather slack with my habitarium lately, but i'll send you nests :D feel free to neomail me if and when you want something different.

also i generally do a help out too, normally i'll repair resources, but if you prefer i look after a P3 or repair a building, i'll make a note :)

Aww, thank you! Resources is fine, I always pick repairing resources for other people too.

Happend to me as well. But on contrary, Ive just given up. I still have Habi level 50 looking nice on my look up but I cannot be bothered to rebuilt it, especially knowing that at some point, it will get locked out again.

Unfortunately, habi is my only source of income lately, and it's really not bad getting 150k+ a day doing almost nothing. Although I am fairly convinced that you are pretty much guaranteed to never get locked out of habi if you are careful. The key is using low quality flash when you run the risk of getting locked out, but like I said, I've only tested this minimally and maybe it only works for me.. still, if I had not been stupid, I don't think I would've gotten locked out like this the 2nd time.

Alright so I'm a bit confused. When you want to close your habitarium (as in you're done playing) how do you stop playing? I always just exit my tab. Is that wrong?

It's not wrong to exit the tab. Your workers will keep working for abou 200 more exp, but after that, they stop, and you don't gain any more exp and resources (I think) until you open habi again. However, your P3s will still get tired and incubate eggs at the same rate as if it is open. So if you close your habi all day... you wont get exp or resources, but all your P3s will be tired and hungry anyways.

This course has not been paid for yet (click here to pay)

Vo Codestonecodestone4.gif

Vo Codestonecodestone4.gif

Lu Codestonecodestone3.gif

Lu Codestonecodestone3.gif

*cries* Habiiiii, you're my only source of income! Please come back to me soon <3. Pet training slowly eating away my bank account ;___;

Can't believe I'm only level 34 after a week *facepalm*. I SHOULD be level 50. I need to work harder ;__;