Habitarium Question

chiaroscruo

What is supposed to happen if you lose all of your p3's of a species? If I recall correctly, last time it happened to me I got a popup telling me I was out and I got an egg in my inventory. My sister said that's what always happens to her. But I've been out of pinchits for several months now and I'm beginning to think I'll never have them again. I checked my egg inventory, I've had varying amounts of population, and I'm a level 50. Has this happened to anyone else? I've been looking around the internet but I can't find anything about this type of problem. I submitted a ticket about it over a month ago but I'm not holding my breath for an answer anytime soon since it's not a super important question. I'm hoping maybe someone here might have an answer???

if you lose all members of one species, as long as you have nesters of another species hatched you won't get another nester.

what happens is that the Dr will give you another random species P3 nester if there are no more in your habitarium (i.e. they all die )

so for instance i have an all mootix habitarium normally, sometimes i forget to hatch one out before they all die and the Dr may give me a pinchit/larrikin/mootix nester to start again and a solider to build. hope that helps and that i didn't confuse you :P little bit stressed and incoherent today because of exams ._.

Wait so you lost ALL your petpetpets or just one species... If it is just one species you just lose that species till you get another egg.. Sadly once you lose all those type of species you dont receive an egg..

This has happened to me although i lost ALL my petpetpets but they replenished it!! :D

just as the other users said:

save a bunch of nester (and other) eggs of the p3s you currently have. you're going to have to let all your p3s die, then the dr will give you some random nesters, workers and soldiers. just keep letting all your p3s die til you eventually get a pinchit nester to breed more pinchits. the exact same thing happened to me but with larnikins. you will eventually get one. good luck :)

Yeah originally they all died but it only gave me mootix and larnikin. I'll try what you guys suggested and let them all die again. Thanks!