How long does it take to find the black and rainbow glowing worms? (Moltara Quest)

Hidden Oracle

I haven't got the chance to get myself a rainbow worm, so it sucks. I've lost hope though.

Every visit I pay to Moltara, I never get to see the "black" worm :S

It's been a while, but I seem to recall that the worms are on about a 5 minute cycle from when you collected your first worm. So, if you found your first worm at 5:34, the next coloured worm would be available at 5:39.

If you can dedicate a chunk of time to refreshing every minute or so, you'll be able to find the last two :D

Some people usually discard their current worms and start over at a time they can remember so the other worms are easier to predict.

It's been a while, but I seem to recall that the worms are on about a 5 minute cycle from when you collected your first worm. So, if you found your first worm at 5:34, the next coloured worm would be available at 5:39.

If you can dedicate a chunk of time to refreshing every minute or so, you'll be able to find the last two :D

Some people usually discard their current worms and start over at a time they can remember so the other worms are easier to predict.

So if I just start all over, it should take me in totaly 50 minutes right? D: 'Cause I didn't know about the time thing.

...But when I first collected my worms, I saw a bunch at once, so how does that work if each worm appears once every five minutes? D:

So if I just start all over, it should take me in totaly 50 minutes right? D: 'Cause I didn't know about the time thing.

...But when I first collected my worms, I saw a bunch at once, so how does that work if each worm appears once every five minutes? D:

From what I remember, it should take about an hour. I can't remember the exact specifics, but I recall it being discovered that some "stay out" longer than others, so you may see more than one at a time.

The petpage that I had saved no longer exists so I'm not sure how accurate that is now (about why some appear in groups) :(

From what I remember, it should take about an hour. I can't remember the exact specifics, but I recall it being discovered that some "stay out" longer than others, so you may see more than one at a time. The petpage that I had saved no longer exists so I'm not sure how accurate that is now (about why some appear in groups) :(

Ah, okay then. D: Thanks for the help. I'll just discard the worms and see how it goes. xD