Has Anyone Been Playing Diablo III?

Temperance

I have a 53 Monk and a 13 Witch Doctor. The game is so BEAST! I'm quite pleased with it so far. It stands up to how awesome the first two are. Glad to know someone else here plays it. ;)

No, because I know someone who got carpel tunnel from playing 2 too much D:

I'm sorry.. but what???

o.o

I've been playing WoW for 7 years, Neopets for 11 years, and Diablo I, II, and III for the past 6 years. (Among other games).... I don't have it.

I feel like that's a cheap excuse to not play an amazing game. :P

(But yes, I do know it's possible to get it... )

I threw a little party in my head when D3 finally came out. The only real gripe about the current set up I have is that my internet connection is really dodgy at best, and it frustrates me that lag kills my DH more than anything. Since she's ranged and really squishy, mobs usually 1-2 shot me when I can't pop a Smoke Screen or Vault away :K

So yes, obviously I play Diablo 3, been a fan of Demon Hunters since they first announced the class, have got a 56 DH on the US server and also have a lvl 20 Wizard on the EU server (just to visit friends) and I'm currently farming A2 to save up for fancy gear (currently only at 25k DPS) that I'll inevitably need to shwack Diablo >_> I've always been a fan of the game system, skill set, and story line of Diablo 1 and 2, and I think they did an awesome job with Diablo 3 as well :)

I gave it a whirl. It's a fun game, but for some reason I lack the interest to play. I think I'm just not in the mood for RPGs at the moment. For years, I've always played at least one mmorpg faithfully at any given time. But not lately.

I gave it a whirl. It's a fun game, but for some reason I lack the interest to play. I think I'm just not in the mood for RPGs at the moment. For years, I've always played at least one mmorpg faithfully at any given time. But not lately.

Oh man, I understand exactly how you feel! I bought D3, played it obsessivly for like a week, and I haven't played it since. I feel like it was such a waste of money :c I haven't even so much as logged into WoW in like three weeks, I feel so neglectful ;_;