Secret Laboratory Piece Worth?

MarissaSullivan

Hi, I have Secret Laboratory Piece #1 (The top left one with the mountain.) and I just want it sold and gone. What do you think I should be asking for it?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly, that piece should cost between 850,000 NP to a bit over 1,000,000 NP (estimated). This is the overall expensive piece of the Secret Lab Map for certain.

Also, did you get that upper-left Secret Lab Map piece from a Random Event or Key Quest? Congrats if you did manage to obtain it by those means.

If I remember correctly, that piece should cost between 850,000 NP to a bit over 1,000,000 NP (estimated). This is the overall expensive piece of the Secret Lab Map for certain.

Also, did you get that upper-left Secret Lab Map piece from a Random Event or Key Quest? Congrats if you did manage to obtain it by those means.

I don't remember how I got it. I didn't use Neopets for a while and then I was going through stuff from my SDB and found it. I have had it listed on Trading post for a while and haven't gotten much interest.

Hi, I have Secret Laboratory Piece #1 (The top left one with the mountain.) and I just want it sold and gone. What do you think I should be asking for it?

Thanks!

Yeah that's about 800k. I'd suggest lowering the asking price, if you don't have any luck getting any buyers. I wish you luck!

lol, noooooo -- It's worth a good 1 million NP right now, I had recently got it and sold it with two other pieces for 1.2 million (well, the Underwater BG and 600K). That's so cool, just looking through a pile of junk and just out of the blue uncovering a big valuable. :D

EDIT: Forget this post, deflation reared it's ugly (for traders/sellers) head again.

:O Ack That would've been an easy 200K! DX

CONFUSED EDIT: Oh my goodness, the map piece seems to have deflated greatly within a week, either that or the person overpayed for my pieces. :S I'm pretty sure it's the former though, because many were around 1 million when I traded.