Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

Today I got a battle faerie quest, 460np for a defense, strength, and health boost. Yesterday I got a dark faerie quest. I'm crossing my fingers for a FFQ, I know Battle Faerie is pretty rare too and I got one but I really really want a FFQ, for obvious reasons lol. We'll see. I have enough NC to buy another cookie too.

You have completed a quest for the Battle Faerie.

battle-faerie-2-1.jpg

Bravely done. This item is just what I needed.

For your efforts, WCB's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Pretty good for 650NP o.o

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.

fire-faerie-2-2.jpg

Hi! I've been waiting very patiently. Just ask the other faeries! Wait, you don't have my item yet? WHY NOT -- I mean, all right, I'll wait.

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_sunglass1.gif

Plain Black Sunglasses

ANOTHER one I had to abandon; 2 Strength points is not worth 45,000 NP's, I could train that for half the cost...

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.

fire-faerie-2-2.jpg

Hi! I've been waiting very patiently. Just ask the other faeries! Wait, you don't have my item yet? WHY NOT -- I mean, all right, I'll wait.

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_sunglass1.gif

Plain Black Sunglasses

ANOTHER one I had to abandon; 2 Strength points is not worth 45,000 NP's, I could train that for half the cost...

Ouch that's rubbish, right now training costs on average for me 30k, so I think I'd quit that quest too.

I just caved and bought myself 500NC. It's all going to Faerie Quest Cookies :P I cannot afford to let myself start buying the actual clothes, or it will never end! Heh.

My first quest was a Water Faerie, which wasn't so bad because my battle pet definitely lacks in defence, and I've been far too lazy (and stingy) to pay for the codestones needed for training.

The Fortune Cookie I bought with the AC bonus NC ended up giving me 2x Earth, 2x Light, a Dark, and a Fire. I missed two days >< but since that one was essentially free, I'm not too devastated.

Not bad for my first cookie faerie quest ever:

dark-faerie-2-2.jpg

Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, Praniox3x3x3's health has increased!

And then an Earth Faerie increased my defense! :)

earth-faerie-1-1.jpg

Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, Praniox3x3x3's defence has increased!

morgennaraene i think you got my abandoned quest xD thats exactly what she asked me for last week (I also abandoned 45k is T_T worthy)

todays was an air faerie quest. was.. 2k? did it anyway. my cutoffpoint is maybe 10-15k for quests, depending on the faerie.

For my first cookie I got (from what I remember b/c I didn't keep track):

Queen

Earth

Light

Battle

Fire

Fountain (!)

I am really mad at myself because I bought a bunch more cookies but I feel like I shouldn't use them because of the way the stats are currently on the pet I'm working on. If I get the wrong faerie quest I will be bumped up to the next tier for the training school (4 codestones!) and I still have about 30 to go on strength, 50 to go on defense, and 70 to go on hp (only after raising the strength and defense of course) if I want to minimize training school costs... :sigh: Oh well, at least it doesn't seem like these cookies have an expiration date... Too bad I didn't know these cookies would be available when I devised my training strategy haha.

For my first cookie I got (from what I remember b/c I didn't keep track):

Queen

Earth

Light

Battle

Fire

Fountain (!)

I am really mad at myself because I bought a bunch more cookies but I feel like I shouldn't use them because of the way the stats are currently on the pet I'm working on. If I get the wrong faerie quest I will be bumped up to the next tier for the training school (4 codestones!) and I still have about 30 to go on strength, 50 to go on defense, and 70 to go on hp (only after raising the strength and defense of course) if I want to minimize training school costs... :sigh: Oh well, at least it doesn't seem like these cookies have an expiration date... Too bad I didn't know these cookies would be available when I devised my training strategy haha.

you're right i dont think they expire. so you can just wait to use them til you finish training your pet. and you already got a ffq very lucky :)

Awesome D! Today I got:

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.

fire-faerie-2-1.jpg

Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, ReddRaene's strength has increased!

Yes :) At least I didn't have to abandon it today; item was around 2500, but still cheaper than training :P

I got another Water faerie today. I don't mind her, but I always get a teeny bit excited when I see the blue and the mermaid tail, and then I realize it's not Naia :P

When I got my FFQ, I didn't realize it until after I bought the item because I assumed it was the water faerie. The item was 20000 np, I was considering not doing it, but my pet is currently at 3 codestones per level, so it seemed reasonable.

Got a fire faerie today but the item was really expensive :(

I've had 2 Fire Faerie quests from this cookie and, yeah, the other one I had to abandon, item she asked for was 45k :sick02:

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.

dark-faerie-1-2.jpg

Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, miishera's health has increased!

Cool :D I have four days remaining.

Just bought a Cookie with my NC i got for the Altador Cup so my first quest was a water faerie :)

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.

water-faerie-2-2.jpg

Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, migerst4508's defence has increased!