Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

Congrats Saxen!!! I pulled a total bonehead move when I got mine, didn't even think to get a Buzz Morphing Potion to use on my Lab Rat to get the avatar; but I painted my Cybunny Water, one of my dreamies, so I was happy in the end.. I'm fairly well stocked on cookies and I always replenish a few whenever I get some NC, so hopefully I'll get another some day :)

Today's Quest:

You have completed a quest for an Earth Faerie.

earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, pretty_pupps's defence has increased!

7/11

You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.

fire-faerie-1-2.jpg

Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, stricker615's strength has increased!

Cost me 419 NP today ^_^

And congrats, Saxen! That's exciting!

7/12

You have completed a quest for the Space Faerie.

space-faerie-1-2.jpg

Ah, perfect. Your deeds have helped all of Neopia.

For your efforts, stricker615's level has increased -- a lot!

I've never gotten the Space Faerie before, and the item was only 4k. ^_^

Ugh, got hosed today.. First I get a RE Fire Faerie quest (we can all pretty much guess what I did when she asked for an item that was over 30k), now an over 14k item for the Air Faerie from my cookie.. Oh well, I did need a speed boost..

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.

air-faerie-1-2.jpg

Hmm, a little slow, but I can fix that. Thanks for finding it, anyway!

For your efforts, pretty_pupps's speed has increased!

And today's Quest is:

earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, pretty_pupps's strength has increased!

Item was only 300 NP's too, still have 4 days left on thins one..

I got a Light Faerie Quest today, cost 38np! Not bad XD

I still have four cookies left, would be amazing to get another FFQ in that time!! I finally bought my Transparent PB with the help of the Shore, and I know when Draik Day comes if it's released the PB is going to shoot up- If I got another I would paint Organs and sell the PB to fund another Draik. :D

I've been so friggin lucky recently but this would be cherry on top situation :P

You have completed a quest for a Water Faerie.

water-faerie-1-1.jpg

Thank you! Now, to give you your justly earned reward...

For your efforts, pretty_pupps's defence has increased!

Sweet :D I love getting defence boosts for some reason :P

Battle Faerie for me today- and she asked for a cheap item I got from my dailies! :O Can I have more quests like this please?!

OMG I think I'm gonna die! :O

You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-1-2.jpg

Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_hissi_gentleman_pants.gif

Hissi Gentleman Trousers

Does anyone have a spare pair I can buy off of you? :P

OMG I think I'm gonna die! :O

You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-1-2.jpg

Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_hissi_gentleman_pants.gif

Hissi Gentleman Trousers

Does anyone have a spare pair I can buy off of you? :P

I don't own a spare pair. /is a horrible restocker

Sadly, there is no set price at the Trading Post for Hissi Gentleman Trousers. There is one standalone lot that has one Hissi Gentleman Trousers right here: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=item_exact&search_string=Hissi+Gentleman+Trousers

Sorry if I failed you. :(

Yeah I already saw it is UB. I NMed both people that have one on the TP. the one that has the standalone one up got back to me already and they want 450K. I am still waiting for the other person to get back to me. There is no one with one in their gallery either, is there?

Congrats on your FFQ Jacky, that's great! :D What do you think you'll do with it?

I gots another Light Faerie today ^_^

earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

Well, it looks like the item was just what I needed for my spell. Thanks again!

For your efforts, pretty_pupps's strength has increased!

Weird, I've been getting a lot of requests for cheap Magic Shop items that are always in stock...

Congrats on the FFQ! Too bad it's not a cheaper item, but hey! :3 Are you going to get a dreamie, or the Buzzin' avatar? :)

I got a Dark Faerie today~ just over 1k.

Everyday someone else gets a FFQ and me and Rebecca are left in the dust rofl. Grats though Jacky!

I got Dark faerie today as well, I'm training right now so as long as I don't get Air or Crafting faerie I'm happy enough.

Everyday someone else gets a FFQ and me and Rebecca are left in the dust rofl. Grats though Jacky!

I got Dark faerie today as well, I'm training right now so as long as I don't get Air or Crafting faerie I'm happy enough.

Ugh. We have to get lucky sooner or later, don't we?

I'm with you on that! I have finally taken an active role in training- all I can do is level up now, which pains me inside, but... :(

Ugh. We have to get lucky sooner or later, don't we?

I'm with you on that! I have finally taken an active role in training- all I can do is level up now, which pains me inside, but... :(

How many cookies do you have left? I have 4 I think ... and yeah we have to get one through sheer statistics!

Congrats on your FFQ Jacky, that's great! :D What do you think you'll do with it?

I gots another Light Faerie today ^_^

I had the Light Faerie today, for a pretty cheap card.

I don't have that item, Jacky, but I hope you find it quickly! Congratulations on the FFQ!

Congrats on the FFQ! Too bad it's not a cheaper item, but hey! :3 Are you going to get a dreamie, or the Buzzin' avatar? :)

I got a Dark Faerie today~ just over 1k.

Thanks guys! ^_^ Not sure what I will do with it yet. This is FFQ number 3 since the cookies, so I already have the buzzin avvie and I have another FFQ in line. Think I'm gonna use the last one for a mara Shoy and hold on to this one for a bit until I decide what I want. I dont mind it being UB really, the forst one was for an item worth 100 np and the second one was for 4k. So it is only right that this one is UB. Just hard to put a price on it tince there is no priced ones out there. Trying to figure out what they are worth now.

Sorry you guys didnt get an FFQ yet. :( Hope you get one soon! *rubs off luck on you*

How many cookies do you have left? I have 4 I think ... and yeah we have to get one through sheer statistics!

I think I still have 3 or 4 in my SDB? I think I'll be buying a handful more. :)

Haha, seriously!

Thanks guys! ^_^ Not sure what I will do with it yet. This is FFQ number 3 since the cookies, so I already have the buzzin avvie and I have another FFQ in line. Think I'm gonna use the last one for a mara Shoy and hold on to this one for a bit until I decide what I want. I dont mind it being UB really, the forst one was for an item worth 100 np and the second one was for 4k. So it is only right that this one is UB. Just hard to put a price on it tince there is no priced ones out there. Trying to figure out what they are worth now.

Sorry you guys didnt get an FFQ yet. :( Hope you get one soon! *rubs off luck on you*

Thanks! I think we need that luck, haha. -rolls around in luck- :B

Mara Shoyrus are gorgeous! :D

Meet Maturyn, my new little Sköldpadda (http://darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Sk%C3%B6ldpadda) ♥

2.png

Yay ^_^ His character will be based on Maturin from the dark tower by the way. (http://darktower.wikia.com/wiki/Maturin)

and:

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-1-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour! :)

Awesome ♥ Bought it for 450 K this time, so still an awesome deal. Now to figure out what to do with this one XD

2.png

Yay ^_^

and:

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-1-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour! :)

Awesome ♥ Bought it for 450 K this time, so still an awesome deal. Now to figure out what to do with this one XD

Congrats! :D

I suppose that if there is nothing jumping out at you right now, just to hold onto it? Maybe a pet will come out soon that you absolutely adore. :3

Yep, thats what I am planning on doing for now. I don't want to waste a FFQ on a pet that I don't really want.

So would you go for a certain pet when you get an FFQ or do you want the avvie?

Yep, thats what I am planning on doing for now. I don't want to waste a FFQ on a pet that I don't really want.

So would you go for a certain pet when you get an FFQ or do you want the avvie?

I want booooth, haha. I really want an Alien Aisha, so unless I get a really lucky zap, I need a FFQ. But I do want to the avatar. Which one I'll go for first switches back and forth, depending on the day.

EDIT: Last quest of this cookie, and it's a Dark Faerie. -shakes fist- I need to get all my other stats up to match my health! Curse you! :B