Faerie Quest Cookie Record

morgennaraene

So I was just wondering, this may sound stupid, but if you open two cookies do you get 2 quests per day?

You can only use one cookie at a time.

-

I just opened my third cookie, and I have seven left.

Got another water faerie quest today.

:)

oooh i didnt think of that. i should probably stock up on more. i used my ffq for the avatar. but i'd like to get one more to paint a pet

I know, I'm like determined to get 2 so that I can use my 2nd one to paint Hydraea water xD

I know, I'm like determined to get 2 so that I can use my 2nd one to paint Hydraea water xD

oooh she will look so pretty water colored! good luck i hope you get one soon :)

one reason they are going up in number is that most people who are going to stock up on them, have xD

a friend.. has 194 lab ray cookies.. and 223 faerie ones. no joke. although its insane, there are several people out there like that, most have a healthy stockpile of 30 or so.

today i'm lazy so i got a light faerie quest.. for trapped (card) i think. i'll come back and add a poem if i feel inspired. :P

one reason they are going up in number is that most people who are going to stock up on them, have xD

a friend.. has 194 lab ray cookies.. and 223 faerie ones. no joke. although its insane, there are several people out there like that, most have a healthy stockpile of 30 or so.

today i'm lazy so i got a light faerie quest.. for trapped (card) i think. i'll come back and add a poem if i feel inspired. :P

whoa! thats a LOT of cookies. dont think i'll be able to stock that many :)

Had to abandon my Air Faerie quest.

That is insane. That's a lot of money....

Air Faerie, thankfully very cheap.

That is just crazy to me. I mean, I was thinking of getting 10 or so more, 20 if I'm feeling especially rich in RL, but wow. Over two hundred? oO

some of that he traded for, and you have to realise that his case was a bit special, he is an older NC trader and has some seriously rare items, such as silver mystery capsule etc which are worth like 300 caps and so on.

so they downgrade for popular items like AC wig, GMC Lulu wig (also worth fair bit) and then trade those for straight cookies trades. i saw someone put their AC wig up for pure cookies, thats about 50+ cookies right there, and people will do that, i know a friend who traded her AC wig for 45 GBC and found a trader very quickly.

but i believe he had bought the majority of them, he doesn't customise much and so when he does buy, he spends on the stuff he would use (since most of the other stuff he has/or can easily trade for.

I know the number of cookies he has because he gifted a friend that morning and she was scolding him about gifting her, then he told us how many cookies he had and all of us died on the spot xD I also know another person with about 100 faerie cookies, there are people who can see Future Fashions on a regular basis as crazy as that sounds.

i personally don't trade for high value items and i have a limit on the cap value of items i'ld look for. but some NC traders regularly spend a few hundred dollars each month.

on topic: today's cookie i forgot about, so it expired -_- cookie #4 quest 1 was an air faerie quest, 750np :)

I forgot that yesterday was the last quest on that cookie, and since I'm going camping for 4 days tomorrow, I've decided to wait until I get back to open another one.. Only logical :D

some of that he traded for, and you have to realise that his case was a bit special, he is an older NC trader and has some seriously rare items, such as silver mystery capsule etc which are worth like 300 caps and so on.

so they downgrade for popular items like AC wig, GMC Lulu wig (also worth fair bit) and then trade those for straight cookies trades. i saw someone put their AC wig up for pure cookies, thats about 50+ cookies right there, and people will do that, i know a friend who traded her AC wig for 45 GBC and found a trader very quickly.

but i believe he had bought the majority of them, he doesn't customise much and so when he does buy, he spends on the stuff he would use (since most of the other stuff he has/or can easily trade for.

I know the number of cookies he has because he gifted a friend that morning and she was scolding him about gifting her, then he told us how many cookies he had and all of us died on the spot xD I also know another person with about 100 faerie cookies, there are people who can see Future Fashions on a regular basis as crazy as that sounds.

i personally don't trade for high value items and i have a limit on the cap value of items i'ld look for. but some NC traders regularly spend a few hundred dollars each month.

on topic: today's cookie i forgot about, so it expired -_- cookie #4 quest 1 was an air faerie quest, 750np :)

I wish I was rich so I could just spend money on anything I want wihtout feeling guilty about it xD. I feel sooo guilty already that I bought $50 of nc cards this week! And I feel like it's not even enough, because I wanted to spend 2000 nc on GBCs and 2500 on birthday caps... now I'm thinking I need to buy WAY more birthday caps and also more cookies :(

Gah I don't understand how NC trading works. o_O

But wow that people have the money to buy so much NC.

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.

dark-faerie-1-2.jpg

Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

For your efforts, Artay's health has increased!

Edited by Iona

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.

queen-faerie-1-1.jpg

You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Swempel's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

fire-faerie-2-2.jpg

I got her today. This is my first day using the cookie; I bought it while in Russia and wanted to start it here. I kind of wasted today's Quest on a Lab Pet, though, so that's sad. Anyway, not too bad. Strength was increased for a decent price (cool shades). Let's hope I maybe get a Fountain Quest!

I bought a FFQ Cookies today, I was left with a 100NC after buying some clothes. Got a Fire Faerie on the first day. Hoping for a FFQ of course :) Good luck to all ^^

queen-faerie-1-2.jpg

For your efforts, Swempel's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

got her two days in a row :D

First Fyora quest of the cookie so far!

queen-faerie-1-2.jpg

For your efforts, Artay's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

After going through two cookies, I've only had basic faeries. You all are very lucky!!! I hope I get better ones.

Does anyone know if you can get crafting faeries?

As a bder, any faerie quest is worth the stats :D keep posting peeps, I love reading all of your results.

oddly enough you can't get crafting faerie quests from the cookies, which i thought was super strange (since during the Faerie festival you could get her) but its possibly because of the complaints during the festival you can't.

any other questing faerie though you can get :)

For those who have only been getting basic faeries, I'm right there with you. Today I got another Light Faerie. But I don't mind not getting the FFQ; obviously it would be really nice (read: SUPER AWESOME), but just getting the stats isn't that bad.