Your Goals

Paint

My current goals are:

1- Get to rank 16 in the AC (3/16) :/ not too sure I'll be able to accomplish this, but..i"m trying.

2-250 avatars (225/250)

3-Get a second UC pet.

4-Even out Bavamty's stats. (just 65 evens, not too ambitious :P) almost there

5-Regain the np's I spent on buying my sides lab maps, so about 2.5 mil, so I can hit 5000 daily interest again. (regained roughly 1 mil)

6-Eventually get a baby Krawk to make my active, but that's a long term goal, because I have to shuffle my pets around a bit to make room.

7-Have a sparkly trophy-filled lookup (aiming for 35-ish) (Started with one trophy, got 14 new trophies, working on 3 more)

8- Not really a "goal" more of a hope - Get an FFQ

9-Assemble all the screenie's I take into a petpage, with commentary.

10-Have customized pet lookups with background stories for all my permies.

11- Paint Queenlie Royal.

12-Long term goal - Get an UC royalgirl cybunny.

13-Long term goal - Get an UC grey Kyrii.

14-Get a (non-default) KQ token.

My goals achieved within the last 10 months or so:

1-Get a Draik (Check-Draikerella <3)

2-Get an UC pet (Check-Bavamty)

3-Reach 1 mil (Check, within month 2)

4-Level 50 habi (Check, took me a month) Since you all were discussing this, I should point out that the 100k a day thing requires habi to be on 24/7, even while you sleep...not too healthy for your computer. I ended up abandoning habi, cause it was just too time consuming, and glitches a lot, and may "lock out" after all your hard work.

5-Reach 150, then 200 avatars (double Check)

6-Have an "Ultimate Riches" bank account (Check)

7-Get the lab map, main, and sides (Check for main, and sides 1 and 2, not on side 3 yet)

I make money by:

1-Selling what I get in dailies.

2-(Main Income) the stock market. Useful for people like me who can't spend too much time on neo every day. It takes me 30 minutes to do my dailies, including buy/sell stocks, every day, and this ensures that I always have some income, even when I don't spend all day on neo.

3-Trying not to spend too often, and when I spend big chunks (*cough* customization *cough*) I "freeze" my bank account until I've regained my losses. I only allow myself to deposit nps, no withdrawing.

4-Sometimes, KQ/habi, when I have time. These usually bring in quite a bit of np, especially KQ cause you earn np and prizes for playing, and you can sell the prizes as well to get more nps.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very long post ahead... I hope I didn't miss anyone.

@RigelB

I know exactly what you mean! I was rubbish at earning in the early days. Congrats on painting your ixi ghost. Good luck with all of your goals! And I have muchos respect for you not wanting to acquire a darigan pet through trading, I never trade. And you've now reminded me that I need to write bios for all of my pets too.

@neon_nightingale

Ahh so you're a bit like me with krawks then :) I love maractite, so pretty. I wa thinking about saving up and painting one of my krawks that, but I'm not sure at the moment. Maybe faerie for my girl? I can't decide :D

@LizyMarie

I wouldn't call that keeping your expectations low, that's a really good list of goals! The habitarium one seems like a popular one. Keep at it! And good luck with all of your goals.

@Mrs. B

I'll be it pays to be stubborn and persistant! I don't get on with KQ myself, it lags so much that I can never win the mini games :/ 15 mil though, that's insane, I can't even imagine having that much! You're an inspiration :P And yes, mayybee I will treat myself after exams... It's a good enough excuse, isn't it?

@vandalize

Oooh I will most definitely be adding that to my goals list then! I'm fairly close, lvl 34.

@ Haliaetus

Nice goals! Good luck with all of them :) Lovely colours as well.

@scotophobia

Yeah I can see what you mean x) Well then I wish you the best of luck! I'm still waiting for a FFQ myself, I haven't had the luck of getting one yet. Hope your AC-ing is going well!

@rat_lover

I know what you mean! I always loved having impossible goals on neo. I feel that if I achieved everything, I wouldn't know what to do with myself, haha. But nice goals! And sounds as if you're doing pretty well with them, especially the avatar collecting. Good luck!

@True Ladybex

Since when were island paint brushes that expensive?! Crikeyyy. Good luck, well done for being halfway there.

@Dynohawk

Very concise, haha :) Good luck! What would you use your FFQ on? Do you know?

@karmacow

Oh wow, well I hope your lab ray is nice and grants you your MSPP. My lab ray has been so boring recently, I've been zapping for ages and had no colour changes.

@rainshower

Haha that's a very short but good list :) Any ideas what colours you'd like to paint your unpainted pets?

@zooba

Wowww you have a lot of goals! And you've completed so many, too! I envy you :) Well done. I've never tried the stocks before, I can't get my head around it really, but I might have to if it really is the secret to success, haha. Good luck with your remaining goals.

@Paint

Thanks! I've been doing really well on avatars, it's taken me a long time~ Unforunately, everything left is either really expensive or time consuming. Well, basically all I need is stamps, nt/cc, randoms, and 3 games. I'm not sure about spending my nps. My bank acount has finally evened out around 5 million, and then I have my lending items - FQD, chokato, etc. I'm not sure about selling those, but my lending agency has been bad lately cuz I need a new layout (what is it with me - everytime I request a new layout the person doing it goes on haitus)

I've also spent a lot of time on the PC applying for nice UC pets, though my dream ones haven't shown up. Hahaha the fact that some people are so good gives me motivation. (thank you to everyone who does that!), it gives me inspiration to improve

My first goal is to get to ultimate riches!! It's going to take a while, but I'm just about to my first million. After that, I'm going to get a Draik and paint it, probably water. For my pets, I plan to have: pirate shoyru, desert xweetok, water draik, baby lutari. After that.. who knows! I'll probably try to go for the book trophy and try to get some nice painted petpets.

Oh, and get All-Star in the AC. That's probably the goal that's most within reach right now.

@rainshower

Haha that's a very short but good list :) Any ideas what colours you'd like to paint your unpainted pets?

Thank you Paint! I didn't realise it was so short when compared to the others'!

Hmm. Colourwise, I'd like to paint the others, spotted, royalgirl, purple, perhaps silver, baby (for the grundo) I'm still undecided about the other colours so I'll wait until Flotsam day for more options :laughingsmiley:

Goals I've achieved:

> 175 avatars - including Packrat which was a goal on its own

> Getting a Wraith Korbat

> Customising said korbat to perfection

> Getting an 8-bit Chomby

Current Goals:

> Finalise customisation on john_lemmonn

> Paint polarski strawberry

> Get polarski to level 58

> Get at least rank 10 on AC

> Get Adam avatar

What a nice thread! I also think that goals motivate me to spend time in Neo.

Currently my goals are (in no particular order):

# Get more avatars (maybe someday even get the top 50 avatar one)

# Get more game trophies (I try to pick one game / month and practise for the reset night, unfortunately I'm not able to be online every 1st of the month).

# Train my battle pet to 1000/700/700 (HSD) and beyond 1000+ HP eventually.

# Buy better BD weapons.

My goals are pretty simple since I neglected neopets while I was getting my degree. I don't think I was very goal orientated before

so now i'm trying to be a bit more thoughtful about what I want to do.

1) Fix my pets genders (I went a little secret lab crazy when I first got it so pretty much all my pets got a bit messed up!) done!

2) Get to level 50 in habitarium which is hard because my laptop is often grumpy and won't let me load it. I'm on level 28 now though.

3) Sort my finances and get back into saving some NP (Not being helped by a slight addiction to the wheel of extravagance and terrible luck)

4) Fix my original pet Shia who got changed into a flotsam (Nice pet but not one of my favourites)

5) Also fix Rosynympth who is now a Tuskaninny which doesn't really suit the name.

6) Get more goals.

Goals:

1. Own a draik and paint her royal

2. Paint my cybunny royal

3. Buy a Christmas Peophin morphing potion

4. Get lent ZDAP

5. Buy the lab map for my side

6. Ultimate riches account

7. Start working on my pets' pet pages.

8. FFQ

9. Complete my usuki gallery

10. Convince my mom to let me buy NC :P

Wow that's awesome that you got two, that's what you get fror working hard. After losing my other account since I had been on a haitus for so long, I have had fairly good luck in this one.

1) I have a millionaire platinum account at the moment but ultimate riches is what I would really like. (Hopefully in a few months)

2) Get about 250 avatars

3) Get atleast rank 10 in altador cup

4) Get a krawk ( I will get one soon yay!)

5)Train my pets lots (in progress)

6) Get nice battledome items like sueper attack pea haha kidding I can dream right? (in progress)

That's about the majority of the ones I've been working on, but it's hard since some require saving and others require spending, ahh well.

@rat_lover

Sounds like you're doing spectacularly! I'll bet avatars take forever. I've never been all that into them, actually, but it sounds like fun. A lot of neopoints, though, haha... So what are your dream UC pets?

@Pikachuu

Project: Kacheek sounds intense! Are you trying to get a kacheek of every colour, then? ... Where will you put them all? Haha :) Good luck with all of your goals! Especially All-Star, I envy your commitment.

@tamashiiresonance

I feel your pain! I would love to have the Ultimate Riches bank account. I'm just really slow at earning. Nice pet plans, good luck with that. And definitely get All-Star in the AC, my fellow KI supporter! :D

@rainshower

Haha, that's alright! Surely a nice, concise list means it'll be easier to achieve :) Sounds good, I am a big fan of baby pets actually. I have a baby gelert myself, was one of my goals for years. -snuggles Izlea-

@lovedwallflower

Good luck with all of that! And congrats for completing some of your goals already, I bet you're chuffed with your pets :)

@jjmmww1

Nice goals! Best of luck with all of them.

@vasama

Thank you for liking the thread :D I completely agree with the motivation. Good luck with your goals! Especially the game trophies, I would not have the patience for that.

@13duckys

Well done for fixing your pets genders! Haha my lab loves to change genders, it's pretty much all it does, so I feel your pain. Also, love your last goal, I feel the same. Good luck with everything!

@FK423

Don't worry about it, you'll get there! I only reached 1mil after like 7 years of playing, sometimes it just takes time :) Good luck with all of your goals!

@FaeriePrincess

Nice goals! Good luck with all of them. Although I have no idea what 4. is xD And 10. made me laugh...

@gulsanga

Thank you! Yes I was absolutely over the moon, I couldn't believe my luck even after all that work. I'm sorry for the loss of your other account, thank goodness you're doing well on your new one! Ooh, which krawk do you want? And if you're only a few months off Ultimate Riches then I simply must know what your secret is for earning neopoints... Also, good luck!

@neon_nightingale

Ahh so you're a bit like me with krawks then :) I love maractite, so pretty. I wa thinking about saving up and painting one of my krawks that, but I'm not sure at the moment. Maybe faerie for my girl? I can't decide :D

Faerie Krawks are lovely and Maractite looks pretty snazzy on Krawks so those are good choices! I like Wraith and Darigan Krawks look great as well - if you like the dark look. Otherwise Eventide is pretty as well (but sooo expensive at the moment).

Faerie Krawks are lovely and Maractite looks pretty snazzy on Krawks so those are good choices! I like Wraith and Darigan Krawks look great as well - if you like the dark look. Otherwise Eventide is pretty as well (but sooo expensive at the moment).

Yeah I completely agree! It was actually the Eventide Krawk that changed my mind about that colour, I hated it before I saw it on a Krawk. Wraith and Darigan are also awesome, although personally I've gone off Darigan a bit since the changes. On all pets, actually, I just think they don't look as awesome as they used to. Maractite is pretty much the dream x)

I've always used pre-made userlookups, so I want to make one by myself -- art, code, everything! I tried to draw a Kougra cub yesterday, but it didn't turn out too well. I can draw and sketch in a realistic style relatively easily, but I can't draw things in a cartoon style to save my life! :weird:

Since I made this account two weeks ago, I think I should get myself a Cheat! trophy and finish the Altador Plot. I can't believe the plot is still up. I remember it being there when I started playing 4 years ago.

well, my goals are/were simple

1) Get 1mil in the bank(completed,now currently at 14mil and counting!!)

2) Get a Lab Ray (completed 2 years ago, currently have two full maps having completed th second last year on a side and now on my third)

3) Get a Darigan Hissi (completed last year by buying a paintbrush at th hidden tower)

4) Get a Krawk (completed last year by trading plus i now have a spare krawk morphing potion thanks to th forgotten shore)

5) Get a Draik (uncompleted but i have a pirate draik egg thanks to th forgotten shore, just haven't decided where to put th draik since my main is full)

6) Get 5k from bank interest (uncompleted, currently at 4881)

As for how i earn neopoints, i used to play habi, getting 100k a day until i got sick of it and went back to earning 25k a day from games

@paint Hopefully a baby krawk ..they are sooo CUTE! Haha one must never tell their neopoint secrets...I'm just kidding, I have been getting fairly goodluck in the stock market so thats how I'm earning big, just investing everything.

It is so fun looking at people's goals, especially since they are so different from mine!

I just put my summer goals on my user lookup today! (I figured out how to do a paragraph break in HTML, that is an accomplishment for me, yes it's sad I know)

Summer Goals:

1. Get ElectraJade up to Level 150, Strength 300, Defense 300, HP 450

2. Get 7.5 million Neopoints in the bank

3. Beat Neoquest and Neoquest II

4. Get 200 avatars

5. Make ElectraJade a Magma Kougra

AND (this one isn't on my user lookup)

6. Get my NC spending under control!!!

Long Term Goals:

1. Figure out what petpets I want and get them

2. I want at least a few P3s!

3. Get more games trophies (I suck at flash games but I can at least try for more of the low-hanging fruit)

4. Beat Defenders of Neopia series I

5. Get to 10 million NPs

6. Feed Kadoaties!

7. Paint my 2 new neopets, Zaleemah and Xadalira, not sure what to paint them yet!

8. (this is a stretch goal) A Booktastic books trophy for Falidanda

9. Get ElectraJade levelled up past 250 and get some sweet battle equipment for her.

That's all that I can think of right now, although I'm always thinking of new things I want to do! :)

How I make NPs: Dailies, Habi, KQ, I just recently got into restocking and I'm into it, flash games

• 2 weeks later...

1) Get 15 mil in the bank

2) Get a Lab Ray (completed)

3) Get a Petpet Lab Ray (completed)

4) Get a Krawk (Preferably Wraith)

5) Get a Draik (uncompleted but I have a Pirate Draik Egg thanks to the Forgotten Shore)

6) Finish the Altador Plot

7) Paint my Poogle Plushie or Faerie

8) Paint my Kacheek Plushie (completed)

9) Paint my Usul Royal, Usuki, or Faerie

10) Get published in the Neopian Times

11) Have 215 avatars

12) Join an active guild

13) Beat Neoquest

14) Beat Neoquest II

15) Get (more) trophies

My new goals for the summer:

1. 15 million neopoints

2. 250 avatars

3. 150 stamps

4. morph & paint Safiraa into a Desert Krawk

5. get some more game trophies

6. finish gallery

The first one seems impossible right now. After buying a PDE, Desert PB & Royal PB I'm left with 3 millions. It's discouraging, really.. + KQ has that stupid theme again.

Good luck to all :)

300 avies

u've had good luck with the forgotten shore. i had to spend millions getting my krawk and draik... and the forgotten shore hasnt worked for me hahahahaa bad luck hahaha

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1) Get the Number Six avatar

2) Earn 10K in interest daily (I think I'm about 8% of the way there x.x;; )

3) Get dream pets: Halloween/Pirate Kougra, Ghost/Pirate Hissi, Royal/Pirate Lupe, and Faerie/Pirate Xweetok (Methinks I like pirates...)

4) Beat Neoquest II on Normal

5) Beat Neoquest II on Evil

6) Beat Neoquest II on Insane

I'll probably add other things I want, but that's all I can think of for the moment.